③⑨

Y/n Pov

"Y/n?"

I lifted my head up as I felt someone presence in front of me until I saw him, leaving me with my mouth slightly opened.

"Jin?"

☆☆☆

"How have you been in this 5 years?" I asked him as he took a seat beside me after Hobi went away, leaving us alone.

"I'm fine. Just be myself and still single" He said, smiling making me chuckled.

"I can't believe it that you're still single. You're attractive, it's impossible that no one lik eyou" I said, looking at the playground when I saw Hobi was playing with Hojin and Hojoon were trying to make a new friend.

"It's not like that. Actually,... I fall in love with someone before but, she didn't seems to like me back so, I moved on" He said, grabbing my attention to him.

"Who is this lucky girl~?" I said in teasing tone, poking his shoulder making him smiled before turning his gaze to me.

"You"

As soon as the word came out from his mouth, it's made me speechless, my eyes widen before he chuckled.

"But, I know you like Hoseok more so, I moved on" He said before a sigh came out from his parted lips.

"Anyway, it's look like you have a twin already" He said, changing the subject as he noticed me feeling uncomfortable.

"네. They're cute, aren't they" I said, smiling and he chuckled before nodding.

"엄마!" I heard Hojin yelled from afar before she reached me while spreading her hands up, wanting me to hold me so, I did and put her on my lips.

"What's wrong?" I asked before holding her ice cream cone but the ice cream was missing.

"Hojoon makes my ice cream fall~!" She said, crying in my chest so, I held her in my arm tightly.

"야! I'm not! The ice cream fall by itself!" Hojoon yelled in front of me before crossing his arms, pouting cutely.

"괜찮아~ Why don't you ask daddy to buy you some more ice cream? 엄마 saw an ice cream van over there" I said, pointing to the ice cream truck making Hojin's eyes went sparkled.

"진짜?" She asked, wiping her tears away with her hand and I nodded.

"Go to daddy and ask more ice cream" I said, putting Hojin down before the twin ran to Hobi before pulling him to the ice cream truck.

"What's their name?" Jin asked after the environment(?) became less noisy.

"Hojoon and Hojin. Both of them are 3 years old" I said, looking at him before his eyes went sparkled.

"You name one of them with my name" He asked, tearing up making me laughed and I nodded.

'He's such a dramatic person...ㅋㅋㅋ'

There will be like 3 chapters until this story end. Enjoy~

I decided to double update today cause physics is getting boring and boring lmao:)

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔