③③

Jin Pov

"Hoseok?" I looked at him confused because I didn't expect this at all.

'Was he the myth the whole time?'

I drove my gaze to his big wings behind him and stood up, slipping my hands in my pockets.

"So, you're the myth the whole time?" I asked, getting straight to the point and pushed my hair backwards so, I can saw him more clearly.

"네, 맞아요..." He said before tilting his head, looking at me with an unreadable face.

"Get your ass off him, you punk! Let him go, he's not guilty!" I turned my attention to y/n to see her angry face before a sigh escaped my mouth.

"You will be arrest for kidnapping Jeon Y/n in a jail for 2 years"

☆☆☆

Y/n Pov

The next evening,

"Let him go! He didn't kidnapped me. He just found me laying in the forest and save me" I said to Jin who's massaging his temple.

I don't know if I can trust you, y/n. You have changed...a lot" Jin said, resting his head on the couch before sparing his glance at me.

'I didn't change. I still have my hot-tempered self in me,...right?'

"You maybe didn't realize it but you've change except you hot-tempered. You seem more...what should I said, more whipped and evil?" he said making me rolled my eyes while mumbling 'wtf'.

"Get out of my house. I will not tell you twice" I said, shoved him out before a sigh came out of my mouth and he did what I told him to, not wanting to get angry.

A tear escaped my eyes as soon as the door was closed at the thought of him.

'Hoseok-ah,

I miss you so much...'

"If one day we're going to parted ways, remember this well"

"Go to the Black Forest and followed the melody that was playing" 

"That way, you can meet me"

Suddenly, those words ringing in my head before a small smile appeared on my face and I quickly wiped my tears away before going to the only place of hope for me to meet him.

The Black Forest

~Meanwhile~

Jin Pov

'Y/n hates me' Those thought kept lingering in my head but I quickly brushed it away and focused on driving.

//Modudeul naega areumdapda hajiman
Nae badaneun ontong kkaman geol
Kkotdeuri pigo haneuri saeparan byeol
Jeongmal areumdaun geon neoya

Mundeuk saenggakae neodo nal jigeum bogo isseulkka
Nae apeun sangcheokkaji nege da deulkijin aneulkka
Ne juwireul maemdolge
Ne gyeote isseo julge
Ne bichi doeeo julge
All for you//

I picked up my phone that was ringing and put it on speaker mode.

"Jin hyung, we have a problem!" I heard Jungkook yelling on the other side making me startled.

"What is it? Want me to buy you some condom for your Jimin again?" I joked, slightly laughed.

"Wait, what-no! The myth is missing! He's not in jail!"

Don't blame me. I lowkey ship Jikook. Ignore it if you don't like:)

Oh and also, I found this choreography of moon by Nacta Gil (LJ DANCE STUDIO). You should check it out. IT WAS AMAZING!

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔