①④

Y/n Pov

In the morning,

The moment I opened my eyes, I can felt a cool air brushing against my body and I can felt the pain at my lower body making my eyes shot opened wide, remembered what exactly happened last night.

I just lost my virginity to a human black swan.

I'm about to stand up but my legs felt really weak to stand up so, my body collapsed on the floor making me groaned in pain.

I can heard a ruffling sound from the bed before I heard someone calling out my name.

"Y-y/n?"

By the time you're trying to stand up, someone held you up by your shoulder to place you on the bed and took your hoodie before helping you wearing it and took a seat beside you.

"Y-y/n, 미안해... I d-didn't mean to hurt you b-but, my personality t-took over my body and when I realized it, it's alreadt m-morning" Tears running down along his cheeks as I looked at him.

"I-i felt-"

"It's okay, Hoseokie. It's my faults too. I'm the one that didn't push you away last night" I said, my hand reaching his cheeks before slowly wiped the tears away.

I can't blame him. He looked too pure and innocent to do this.

"No... It's my faults not yours. I promise I will take care of you, Y/n" He said, tears no longer coming down and he pulled me in for a big, deep hug.

It didn't feels wrong to do...it. It somehow feels right to you although you just got to know him.

"Are you okay? Can you stand up?" He asked, showering me with his questions and you shook your head as no.

He immediately lifted me you bridal style, be careful to not hurt me before bringing me to his bathroom and slowly put me down in the bathtub.

"Take a warm bath for yourself then, I will bring you a new clothes for you to change into...after I took off the bed sheet to the laundry" He said, giving a small smile and a kiss on my forehead before going out of the bathroom, leaving you alone.

"Dup, dap. Dup, dap."

I can felt my heartbeats increase by the sudden contact of his lips with my forehead before the corner of my lips went up, a smile appeared on my face.

I can't said no to this.

I already falling in love with him.

I'm falling into him again and again continuously.

I wander if he feels the same towards me...

<3

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔