②②

Hoseok Pov

"Why don't we just do it on this couch?" 

My eyes widen at her statement before scanning her body while licking my lips but I quickly shook my head, snapping myself into reality.

'Hoseok, control yourself. Don't get too carry away.'

Without her knowing, I slipped my hand under her back pocket and pulled out my phone. I moved away from her with my phone in my hand.

"It's okay. I already get my phone back" I said, showing her my phone before opening them and download PUBG before waiting.

"Boo~ Now, you're the one that not fun" She said, pouting which made me smiled.

My hand went up to her puffy cheek and pinched them.

"야! It's hurt!" She yelled, brushed off my hand from her face making me chuckled.

"I can't help it~ You're too cute for a human being" I said, smiling and a slightly redness covering her face.

"Omo~ Are you blushing, my little one?" I said, stroking her cheek with my thumb making her blushing harder.

'귀여워'

"I'm not!" She said, drifting her gaze away to avoid my eyes made me chuckled.

"As if" I said shortly before pecking her cheek in a swift move and got up when I noticed her face got redder.

"I want to fly around the forest for awhile. Want to join me? We might see the sunset" I said, successfully to drive her attention to me before she shook her head slowly.

"I'm scared of...height"

☆☆☆

I flew through the sky, enjoying when the cold breeze touched my face with y/n in my arm. She held into me tightly, not ever spent a glance at our surrounding.

Yes, I managed to comfort her to fly with me by saying it's not scary but she's now closing her eyes shut, scared.

I stopped at one spot in the sky, looking at y/n who's going to leave my shirt making me chuckled.

Y/n Pov

"Y/n-ah, look at the sunset. It's so beautiful~" He said, sounding excited.

'You need to make yourself brave, Y/n! Face it yourself!'

I slowly lessen my grip around his neck before looking at the sunset in front of us making me exclaimed in WoW.

"Wow~ 예쁘다~"

Vote✔
Comment✔
Stay tuned✔