②①

Y/n Pov

"Still didn't change your mind, little one?" He said, smirking as his ey3s met mine.

His eyes turned red while he examinated my face, placing both of his hands beside my head making me gulped hardly.

"N-no" I tried to sound calm but I stuttered as he stared into my eyes deeply.

"Get off, you punk" I tried to push him by his shoulder but he didn't even budge to move.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked making me speechless.

Suddenly, an idea popped up in my head.

'Play with him back'

"You don't want to, hm?~" I wrapped my arms around his neck, a smirk spreaded across my face as he became puzzled.

But, he didn't move away so easily, instead he moved closer to my face, lessen the gap between us until the bridge of our noses brushed against each other.

"Then, what do you want to do,..." I stopped talking before moving to his ear, whispering,

"...daddy?~"

I looked at his puzzled face before making my next move.

I pulled him closer to me by his shirt's collar, smirking before slightly brushing the tip of my finger along his face.

"Do you know, daddy? I get pretty hot under here~ Don't you want to help me, hm?~" I said as the tip of my finger playing with his shirt button.

I began to undo the first and the second one, revealing his collarbone that's already sweating.

"Hmm, daddy?~" I titled my head to the side, slightly biting my lower lips and about to undo the third button but his hand grabbed mine.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked, stuttering as he avoided my gaze.

I lifted his chin to look at me in my eyes, loving this game.

By seeing his reaction, I knew he's all flustered and panicked by seeing my sudden bravery showed.

"You're the one that starts this things. So, I just follow your lead" I said, loosen his grip from my hand before playing with the third button while his eyes was eyeing me.

"So, wanna continue in my bed?"

"Why don't we just do it on this couch?"

Vote✔
Comment✔
Stay tuned✔

It got pretty hot, isn't it?~😉

<3