③①

Y/n Pov

After the cooking moments full of laughter, we ate out the 잡채 heartily, enjoying the food while talking about random things.

Today's definitely enjoyable...

☆☆☆

At night,

*I need to skip this much, cause my mind have been loading, out of ideas so, please understand:)

I scrolled down my phone, reading some offline stories in Wattpad before I heard some knocks on my door.

"Hmm?" I hummed as 'what' since I'm too lazy to get up and the door opened, revealing Hoseok who was all smiling which was creeping me out a bit.

"Do you want to fly around with me?"

☆☆☆

Believe it or not, I agreed to it without thinking twice! Although I kinda regret it, Hoseok said he can fly to my house for awhile so, I can take 'a peek' on what's my sister doing. Although I kinda didn't care about her...

He's so kind-hearted~♡

I gripped into his clothes tightly, still can't made myself comfortable before looking at his face which I only saw his heart shaped lips and nostrils and looked away when his eyes fall on me.

We flew across the Black Forest and in a couple of minutes, I saw my village, White Village from afar before leading Hoseok to my house.

We stopped on the top of my rooftop before Hoseok took a seat at the edge, swinging his legs and took a look at my surrounding.

"예쁘다~" He exclaimed in excitement before I took a seat beside him, leaning my head on his shoulder while smiling.

"You said you want to peek on my sister" He said, wrapping his arm on my shoulder before pulling me closer making my heart beat faster.

"And tell me how can I see her by sitting on the rooftop?" I said before lifting my head as my eyes met his sparkle eyes and he shrugged his shoulder.

"Maybe I will not" I said, dropping my head on his shoulder back and I can told he's smiling with my sudden attitude before pulling me closer as his warm wings wrapped us.

_Meanwhile_

Jin Pov

I drove to y/n's hoise to tell a bad news about y/n to her sister that we couldn't still track herr down and parked by the roadside as I reached her house.

I about to walk to her gate u til my eyes spotted two figures on the rooftop. On of them have some kind of wings on his back...wait..

Isn't that the myth?

What is the myth doing here?

I turned my attention to the person beside him and it's looked like a girl cause she has a long, wavy hair but I can't saw her face because of the darkness. When she turned to face the myth, my eyes widen by the sight in front of me.

'It's y/n!'

Yo!

Vote✔
Comment✔
Stay tuned✔