②⑨

Y/n Pov

"Do you want to get further, little one?" He asked, biting his red lips which I found sexy and hot, not breaking our eyes contact.

"Hmm?~" He hummed, keeping his grip on my wrist tightly but it seemed like I can't felt it although it might leave some new bruises.

"You know I can't control my personality, right?~" He asked in a teasing tone before licking his lips and pulled my arm to him.

"Don't fucking move" The moment those words slipped out of his red lips, I can felt myself getting burning up in fire.

*Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- sorry but not sorry:)

'How can he curse in such a hot way?'

He put a bandage/plaster on my elbow as I kept my eyes on his face from his eyes, nose and stopped on his lips that were being pressed together.

He put my arm by my side before moving closer to me, keeping his eyes on me.

"There's bruise on you forehead too.." He said, placing the kit aside before turning me around so, I will be facing him as his thigh brushed against mine.

Doing the same, he moved closer to my face, only for me to hold my breath before applying some ointment on the bruise.

Our faces were only inches apart but, he seemed like he didn't even budge of it as he looked so focus on my bruise making me pressed my lips together, feeling nervous yet excited at the same time.

His gaze which on my forehead fall to look in my eyes instead.

As if the time stopped, all out movement also didn't move as our eyes met each other and I can tell his eyes full of lust and needy but he only stopped himself from doing it.

He immediately shook his head, breaking the contact before throwing the cotton bud in a rubbish bin and took a plaster to put it on my forehead.

"There~ All done" His mood immediately changed as a smile performed on his face and he got of my bed with the kit in his hand, smiling.

"Just leave them for a couple of hours and then, you can take them off" He said, slightly waved at me so, I did the same before he completely out of my room.

'What was that?'

Hoseok Pov

I put the kit on the cabinet in the kitchen and walked upstairs to my room before closing the door shut, leaning my back against the door before falling down on the floor.

'What was that, Hoseok?'

I held into my heart that was beating faster every time I think of her.

Her plump lips was distracting me!

I can felt some precum dripping down in my pants as my pants soaked in sweat.

Feeling horny and needy of her.

With a small crush...

It can't be...

Did I fail my mission?

Vote✔
Comment✔
Stay tuned✔