④②

Hobi Pov

The next morning,

I opened my eyes when I heard a loud noise in the living room and found y/n's not by my side making me groaned before the front door opened, revealing Hojoon came to me running.

"Daddy~ Wake up~ 엄마 asked us to eat breakfast together" He said, jumping on my bed and I can't help it but to chuckle before sitting up.

"Alright, alright.. 가자~" I held him down the bed and went downstairs, heading straight to the kitchen to meet my lovely wife.

I gave her a back hug making her jolt a bit before hit me with her spatula made me groaned.

"Morning~" I said, kissing her neck from behind when a shaky breath came out from her aparted lips as she hummed.

"Get your ass to the table and called the twin to breakfast" She said, trying to sound tough but she whimpered after I sucked her skin before whispering to her.

"Tough, huh?"

I let her go while chuckling, not wanting to get hit by the spatula again and called for the twin at the living room before we four sat at the dining table.

Y/n came to us after plating 비빔국수 and put one bowl each person before took a seat beside me.

"Can we go to my sister's house today? I miss her too much" She said as I took a mouthful and it didn't even gave me a second to think about it before saying,

"Of course~"

☆☆☆

Y/n Pov

At my sister house,

Me and So Min unnie talked a lot about our past lives for 5 years as my children played with Jin since he knew I was coming so, he tagged along and Hobi talked to Se Chan oppa about something I didn't even know what is it.

"So, you're okay living with Hoseok all this 5 years?" Unnie asked and I nodded before my eyes darted to Hobi and smiled.

"I can't believe it you're married before me~ You're making me jealous~!" Unnie whined, slightly hit my arm playfully making me laughed.

"Didn't Se Chan oppa propose to you yet?" I said, half whispering not wanting him to hear and Unnie shook her head as no.

"I'm sure he will do it soon" I said pattinv her shoulder and she went away, excusing herself to the toilet but I think she's just going to cry.

I looked at Hobi only to find him staring at me and both of us smiled at each other.

I love my life

With my unnie, oppa, Jin, my children

And the most importantly, Jung Hoseok~

I love you, forever my myth💜

~끝~

Thank you for reading till the end. My story is suck so, I really appreciate it😚

You can check out my other books if you're interested (I'm not forcing you to)

Stay safe and stay healthy👅💜

My Universe is out tomorrow! I can't waittt💕

안녕😎

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Stay tuned ✔