"Now, when you meet the queen make sure you bow low enough- that's very important, and don't look her in the eye- she can't stand that. If any food is served, don't eat before she eats- Well actually, I have to taste her food first, then she eats, then you can eat- Better yet, just don't eat."

This poor man. He's way overworked. No amount of money is worth this kind of treatment, but I guess it's the fact that she's the queen and she could literally kill him if he disobeys her. So there's that...

"Seems like an awful lot of rules," Korra notices.

"Oh, you have no idea. And I'm the one who gets in trouble when people don't follow them, so please, please for my sake try not to upset Her Majesty," Gun pleads with us.

"Don't worry, we'll be on our best behavior," I try to calm him down.

We'll have to keep an eye on Kai though.

"Here we are," Gun says as we make it to the inside of our temporary living area.

"Ooh, very swanky," Bolin says, impressed.

The rest of the team dispersed throughout the house to check out the other rooms while I stay next to my sister.

"Avatar Korra, if you'll follow me. We don't want to keep Her Majesty waiting."

"I'm going, too!" I tell them.

We make our way back to the courtyard, and there she is; the Earth Queen. Her outfit screams royalty. Her green patterned clothing matches her extremely long nails that are decorated with different charms and gold pieces. Her makeup is exceptional, too bad it doesn't cover that frown and terrible attitude that causes her to mistreat her workers and neglect her citizens by building a barrier based on financial status.

"Your Majesty, may I present Avatar Korra and her sister."

I and my sister bow out of respect, but the queen, who still rudely has her back to us, does not pay us any mind.

"You're ruining the koi pond!" She barks at one of her employees. "Completely overshadowed by the topiaries! Guards, take that buffoon away and get me someone who knows what they're doing!"

Two Dai Li agents grab the offending worker and escort him away. Oh my gosh, she's terrible. I hope he'll be ok!

"You," she yells at another. "Rip everything out and start over!"

"I am surrounded by idiots," She huffs.

She finally turns to us and acknowledges Korra.

"So, I finally get a visit from the Avatar. Let me guess, you want something."

"Well actually Your Majesty, I was hoping you could-"

"I hardly think you're in a position to ask me for favors after everything the last Avatar did to the Earth Kingdom."

"What exactly did he do?" I ask.

"He and Fire Lord Zuko took advantage of my father's weakness and stole our lands to make their own little empire. The United Republic is Earth Kingdom territory!"

"Your father and Avatar Aang were friends tho-"

I was going to continue correcting her, but my sister nudges me with her elbow, and I decided not to get into it.

"Excuse me, your majesty," I say instead.

"I'm not sure what I can do about that," Korra says.

"Not that you care, but what's left of my kingdom is falling to ruin. Roving bands of barbarians are raiding villages in the countryside. And now, some of my subjects are refusing to pay their taxes."