60-energy bending

"ok, now go help them clean so you could scout the festival" shouta says, kissing your forehead. smiling, you nod and turn around to help with the ice and garbage, but you eye finds something better. eri and togata

"hey guys!" you call as you jog over to them with midoriya, and when you were close enough, you could see it. eris smiling.

you and midoriya stood right infront of her with shocked, happy expressions at eris smiling face. "that was crazy! it burst, and there was a loud noise, it was scary, but then everyone were jumping with the dance and there was a flash, and deku you went away for a little bit... and a guy started flying in the air! thats when it started to get colder-" you watched her rammbling with a huge smile, tears rimming the edges on your eyes.

shes smiling! shes so happy!!

"avatar... why are you crying?" eri asks carefully, looking up at you. "oh, well, its just that.." your lip quivered, and you finally grabbed on the back of midoriyas shirt and smashed yourself, him, togata and eri into a tight hug, crying softly "im just so happy!!" you called as you hugged them tight, and finally felt togatas arms around you as well as midoriyas, and then, eris arms wrapping around your hips.

after the hug, you went back to cleaning duty. you melted ice into water and put it in a bucket, cleaning the gym slowly. it seemed like the whole school enjoyed the concert, and your plan totally pulled off.

after you finished you changed out of the costume into a dress you had stored for later, and you all went to the beauty pagent to cheer up kendo and hado. you stood in the front, shoto by your side, holding your hand, and eri on the other with togata and midoriya.

everyone were cheering and yelling and clapping their hands for the contestents, all of them wearing beautiful dresses, demonstraing their quirks.

kendo went first, breakimg off with her huge fist a couple of wooden planks. "strength and beauty!!" the announcer called.

then, the support course past winner went on on a huge golden robot. the whole time you watched it, you had a confused look on your face. "what kind of dance is she doing?" eri asks. "i wish i knew what to tell you" you laughed, watching as the robot went off stage.

"next, another third year, nejire hado!" he called, and she came down om stage with a big smile and a beautiful dress. "whoaa yeah!!" you call, clapping your hands and jumping.

then, she started. she flew up with her surge quirk, golden rays were coming from underneath her as she danced in the air, the whole crowd went silent when she made a rose with her surge, and came back to the stage.

everyone cheered for her as she bowed, and left the stage. "wow, this was so amazing!" you smile, looking up at togata. "she looked like a fairy!" eri smiled, outstreching her hands.

we did it. shes smiling.

you walked around the rest of the festival, some with eri, togata and midoriya, and some with shoto.

"hey togata, look" you smiled, raising your hand, showing him your new finger. he smiled widely as he held your hand "wow this is so amazing! howd you get it, i thought prosthetic were super expensive!" he calls, bending your finger. "hatsume mei from the support course made it" you smiled.

"youre half robot!" eri called, and you laughed. "i am!" you called, encouraging her.

after hours, you finished, almost passing through the whole festival. it was now 5 am, and you were standing at the front of the campus on the soft grass, the sun just started setting down, and the noisey festival started settiling down a bit into calmer and softer.