29-magic trick

"i found shoji" you tell midoriya, feeling his footing and weight. "and... something around him, something huge" you swallowed, just when a shadow shaped like a hand came from infront of you, you jumped aside and tried to pull midoriga with you, be he wasnt there anymore. "{Y/N}, over here!" you hear shoji, and quickly run over to him, midoriya in his arms.

"with those injuries, you should be back in camp. but you want to save your friends, no matter whats the cost" shoji pants. "youre injured too" you say as you take one of his tantacles gently in your hand, pulling some bandages from your leg and wrapping it around his injured arm.

"we were ambushed by villains. i covered us, but the attack triggered tokoyamis quirk, even though he was desppretly trying to hold it back" he says as you let go of his hand again, and look up at the black mass in the forest.

"dont tell me..." midoriya gasps. "yeah. if we want to get through here... we'll have to face dark shadow first" he says, and you hear him roar loudly, and then tokoyami "stay away! leave me! youll die!" he yells. "tokoyami no!" midoriya shouts at him. "we can get you out of that!" you shout at him and start thinking.

"{Y/N}, what about your fire?" midoriya asks. "its blue, its not as bright as yellow, i doubt itll work" you sigh as you take a step closer and make a long leash of fire and send it up, but dark shadow is hardly effected.

"i had no idea his quirk could explode like this..." you whispered as you watched it. "forget about me! go and save the rest of our classmates!" tokoyami shouts. "why is everyone in our class so stupid" you sigh as you hear tokoyami yell at dark shadow.

"you came in here to save bakugo, you need to decide who you want to save" shoji says, and you slap the back of his head. "no, why is everyone so stupid, we cant just leave you behind. here is what we're going to do" and so you made a circle of ground underneath you, and sent it forward, looking for shoto and bakugo.

"there! i see ice!" midroiya called. "bakugo! todoroki! one of you! give us some light!" shoji shouts as you try to keep the ground moving underneath the three of you, and finally get to the ice when dark shadow broke the ice, and another weird villain, dark shadow didnt even need to try to finish him, sticking him in a tree.

"come on!" you shout, and bakugo pulls out an explosion, and slowly, dark shadow comes down. "are you alright?" you run over to shoto, grabbing onto his arms and looking up at him. "{Y/N}, your bandages..." he sighs as he holds your pulsing, blood dripping arms. "i gave them to midoriya, he broke his arms.." you sighed, leaning your head on shotos chest.

he takes off his jacket, and gently puts your arms in the sleeves. "here, maybe it'll hold something" he says, and you nod, closing the zipper up.

"i dont know if you heard, but the villains, theyre after {Y/N} and kacchan" midoriya says, shoto quickly looks at you, his arm wrapping around you. "why?" tokoyami asks. "im not sure, but we should get back to camp, its the safest place" he says.

"why the hell did you come here?" shoto asks. "to save you you cracker" you smiled. shotos heart skips a beat when he sees on your teeth a bit of blood. "lets go" he sighs, his hand grabbing your tighly, "we need to hurry"

"our mission is to get the both of you back, serving as protectors" tokoyami says, and while theyre talking, you start thinking of a reason of why they want specifically you and bakugo.

todoroki picks back on himself some random kid from class B as you start walking with bakugo beside you, he started to go off, yelling that he could do for himself. "doesnt it bother you?!" he asks you, bumping your shoulder. "shut up" you quickly say, irritated. "what?" he barks. "shut up im thinking!" you cleared, slapping your hand on his face, and then pulling it back to yourself.

"what the hell are you thinking about?!" he shouts. "apple pie!" you shout at him sarcastically, "what the hell do you think im thinking about? of course why they want the both of us!" you shout at him, rolling your eyes. "honestly we're lucky youre with us {Y/N}, i think youre the only person besides kirishima that bakugo doesnt hate completly" tokoyami says.

you keep walking, until shoji hears something. "i think there are 2 students there" he says, and you chaneg directions and find infront of you tsu pinned to the wall, and uraraka restraining some girl to the ground. "quickly guys, help her!" tsu yells, and everyone jump forward.

while in the haze, you deep in thought, and bakugo is mad at everything and everyone, you felt something grab the back of your shirt, pull you up, and swipping you away. suddenly, you felt like youre being streched and pulled, hot and cold were attacking you, and then you find yourself in some kind of a... white place.

it didnt seem to have an end or a beggining, just pretty much whiteness. you try using your quirk, but nothing happens.

what is this? where am i? howd i get here? why cant i use my quirk? where shoto... or bakugo? was i drugged?

**

"if we are protecting {Y/N} and bakugo, shouldnt they be with you?" tsu asks. "what are you talking about, theyre right here..-" they look back expecting to see you and bakugo, but theyre gone, noone. not you, not bakugo, and not tokoyami.

shotos face falls when he realises youre not there. he feels ashamed he didnt protect you, and worried. but theres no time, someone is talking.

"nice trick eh? i took the friends youre talking about with my magic!" "give them back!!" midoriya shouts. "give them back? what an odd thing to say... bakugo and {Y/N} dont belong to anyone. theyre their own people. dont be so arrogant" the magician chuckles

{Y/N} would have liked him and his riddles, the way hes walking around words. talkative, arrogant, a showman really.

"we'll stop you!" midoriya shouts, "right now!" shoto backs him up, and builds a huge pile of ice forward, but the magician jumps away. "why the aggretion? we mearly wish to show them that there are options, besides the word hero. its importent to choose a path with your core value, after all.

"but well, {Y/N} already had a taste didnt she? from dear daddy dearest" be laughs, sending shivers down midoriyas and shotos spines. "its in her blood to come with me" he smiles, showing the little ball again. "she would never! shes nothing like her father!" shoto yells at him. "shes her own person!"

shoto against tries to attack, but the man flys away. "apologzies! but slight of hand and escapoligy are my experties, not combat! im not foolish enough to fight hero candidates from UA!" he calls, and flies away, informing the rest of the villains hes got the target.

they start to chase the villain through the forest. how the hell could i? how could i let her be taken away? how could i be so careless!? i promised mr aizawa i will take care of her, and she was just swipped away, just from my hand... theres not a word to explain what kind of feeling shoto was feeling.

she saved me... twice, from aren, and from that crazy mouscle villain, and i couldnt save her... everyone in the group couldnt understand those feeling, those feelings of guilt that were pooling inside of them.

**

suddenly, you found yourself in the forest again, and quickly, a hand wrapped around your throat. assesing quickly your serrounding, you found bakugo on your right, and infront of you shoto, midoriya and shoji. one second before im gone.

"get back! leave!"

these are the last words they hear before you and bakugo are leaving through the warp.

"{Y/N} no!" shoto shouts as he jumps forward again, but the warp is closed, and again, you slipped from his hand.

**

back in the camp, they dwelled too much about loosing you, that they didnt think about facing the teachers.

"wheres {Y/N}?! bakugo?!" aizawa shouts, grabbing onto shotos shoulders. hes looking up at him, but quickly looks down.

"wheres my daughter?!"

***

chills. literally chills.

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧