44-the big three

after the visit in prison, the police instructed you some safty procaustions and gave you a bracelet to track your location if something unfortunate happens, and then, went back to the dorms.

"if you need anything come see me" aizawa says as he hugs you, you nod into his shoulder, silently. "and dont run off to do something stupid" he says, and you nod again. "good girl" he smiles, kissing the top of your head and letting you go off into the dorm.

opening the door, you enter to find everyone at the common area. "{Y/N}" you look up at your classmates, and master a smile at them. "hey guys" you smiled gently, walking in. "are you ok?" "yeah, they just wanted to buy me jewlery" you smiled as you raised your leg to show the breclete attached to your leg.

"they dont know where he is of course, but they cant lock me up in a room, so im going to keep living as usual" you smiled gently. "thats a good decision" momo smiles. "and if you need anything.." kirishima lifts his hand and hardens it "we're here for you" he smiles, and you laugh. "thanks you guys, but where is shoto?" you ask. "up in his room" bidding goodbye, you go upstairs.

you knock on his door and open the door gently to find him sitting at his desk. wipping his head around, he looks up to find you, and he stands up and launchs forward at you, hugging you tightly. he doesnt say anything  he just pulls you in the room and slams the door close with his foot as his arms hold you close to his body, yours clutching tightly onto him.

"thats what you get for dating the avatar" you smirk, finally saying something. "well, we're lucky we always have you for tension relief" he smirks.

**

the door to the class opens, and 3 people walk in, a blond with a smile, a girl with lavadner hair and a guy with dark hair, his face cast downwards.

"these 3 are 3rd years at UA. they rank at the very top of our student body. you may know them as... the big three" aizawa introduces them.

"the best at the hero course.." "the big three.." "oh wow!" "of all the talented students here, theyre the ones at the top"

"get to it. introduce yourselves breafly. lets start with amajiki" aizawa says, and you watch as the guy with the dark blue hair tenses up and starts shaking untill he turns around, mummbling something. self conciouss... shame... bet hes a great guy.

"this is our kitten tamaki amajiki, and hey! my name is nejire hado, im supposed to talk about work studies, you first years have a really exciting time ahead of you!" she smiles, you could feel the ground practically shaking with amajiki as she talked calmly.

"hey, wait, hold on!" she calls and leans forward to shoji. "why are you wearing a mask? is it because youre feeling sick? or just trying to look cool?" she asks. ok, guess she too has trouble concentrating. quickly enough, she starts asking questions all around the classroom, asking you if 'aren jagger made any contact with you'

confused, you watched as she asked on and on through the class, full of enthusiasm.

then, the last guy calls something and waits for us to answer. answer what? he laughs as he starightens his back again, full of laughter.

"ok, you guys look like you have no idea whats going on" well, hes right. "i guess we are third years who just showed up out of nowhere... i can see how youd be confused by that. you guys got your provisional lisences as first years, right? this batch of new students turns out to be pretty dark energetic-" you trailed off, looking at nejires hair curl behind ber back, wondering how it stays like this until togata calls that everyone will fight him.

pumped.

and quickly, you found yourself in the gym with everyone else, shoto looking from the side. dont know whats this guys quirk...

you watch as togata strechs his limbs, ignoring amajikis groans of how this is pointless, and that we might end up in a hospital bed. jesus whats this guys quirk?!

you watched as midoriya was going to attack him, but suddenly, togatas clothes fall off of him. flushed, you quickly looked up at the cieling as he starts jumping back into his pants, but you caught midoriya landing a hit to his head. well, not landing it. the hit went right through him. woowww...

his quirk lets things pass through him!!

you watched as sero, mina and aoyama tried attacking him, but their attacks just passed through him.

then, you felt him. hes in the ground. you felt as he moved around, and cautiously, you turned around and took a few steps back as you felt him going to the other side, and he jumps up above jiro, she ducks down but when tokoyami attacks him, he lands him a good punch to the stomach.

huh, i see, the surprise from the attacks.

fast. it was so fast until he took down all the long distance attackers, you avoiding him around where you felt him, thinking about a way to attack.

you watched as he flexed his mouscles, and posed ready to fight. hes so mouscly. the way to attack him is to attack right when hes about to, when hes... solid?

he charges at you all, you turn around when he jumps up behins midoriya and touches his eye... making it hard for him to fight, and avoided him, as if dancing around mindfields from him until he took down everyone.

"hey" you smirked at him. "ready to get your ass handed to you?" you laughed as you he looks at you with a wide smile. "i saw you in the sports fest, really cool!" he smiles, and again, goes down underground. you walked around where you felt him coming, and stood behind him as you felt him coming up.

you send an attack his way, but it passes through him and he goes underground again, you avoiding. "see togata, i can feel where youre going... i can feel your vibrations, heartbeats, weight and height" you smiled as he jumped up from the ground.

you flicked open the water pouch behind your bag and drew out water, sending them at him. he gets wet, but before you can actually attack it, he drops through it and down to the ground again, you pull the water again and jump up to float above the ground to a different location.

he jumps up again, but youre not there, you used this time to land another attack on him, only in time for the ice you made to close around his leg, and he falls down.

you got back down to the ground with a smirk, jumping over to him through the sea of dead students. "wow togata, your quirk is really strong" you smiled as you released the ice around his foot, and he stood up, taking his pants in his hand. he looks taken back, shocked even.

"wow... {Y/N}... youre the first ever to defeat me" he smiles widely. "i didnt defeat you, i barely trapped you" you laughed. "it was awesome! so good!" he calls as he pumps with fist up, making you laugh, and fist bump him.

**

"did anyone surprise you?" nejire smiles at togata. "well, 2 actually. trouble guy and the avatar! he watched my first round of attacks and predicted what ill do, and she was even better! she actually managed to capture me, and not get even one hit! and she has a good sense of humor!!" togata smiles. "i bet sir would love them both!"

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧