58-support iteams

while midoriya is outside training with all might, some kind of ball shoots out from the forest. quickly, all might lifts his hand and catch the ball with wings in his hand, and turns around to find hatsume running towards them.

"whoopsie! but nice catch!" she smiles as she runs over. "hatsume, what are you-" midoriya asks, confused. "sorry, i sometimes set my babies to too much power" she giggled, rubbing the back of her head. "dont worry about it" all might says as he hands her the flying ball back.

"thanks for snagging it!" she smiles. "this sweetie is a mini third eye im working on!" she explains excitedly, and then sees midoriya, and she runs right up to his face.

"midoriya! about that new item you asked me for! i had a baby that could so something similar, so im working on it right now! once the application goes through, ill get it to you right away!" she smiles, lifting her finger.

"hold on, i thought you needed to wait until after the school fest-" "please, every artist tingers when theyre on a break!" she calls, coming right up to his face. "and since ive got a base already, itll be done soon" she smiles. "oh wow, thanks! youre the greatest!" he thanks her. "let me know if you need anything!" she smiles, winking.

"oh wait!" he stops her. "i have something to ask of you" he says, and she looks at him. "what baby can i offer?" she smiles eagerly. "its not for me, its for a friend. she lost her pinky finger during a battle not long ago..." he says, looking at the ground.

"yeah, i heared about it, {Y/N}, right?" she smiles, and he nods. all might watchs carefully. "is there anything you can-" he asks, but she starts squealing before he finishes. "ill be in your dorm later, make sure everyone is in the common area!" she calls excitedly, and runs away, chasing her flying ball.

"{Y/N}?" all might asks him. "yeah... shes always there to save me, always on the front line. even if all she lost is a finger, i want to help. i was thinking, maybe, hatsume could make something for her..." midoriya whispers, looking at his own fingers.

"im sure shell be glad" all might smiles. "now, lets keep working!" he calls, clapping his hands together.

**

the day passed with some classes and more preperations for the festival, you using every break you had meditating and trying to imrpove your mind and energy.

now, the sun is setting carefully outside, you sitting in the middle of the floor, hand in the other, meditating.

shoto is sitting on your bed, reading. bored. you have been working so much lately, he felt like you werent with him a lot.

sighing, he drops his book and gets on his knees behind you, putting his neck on your shoulder, face in your chest as he puts his hands on yours, and lifts them up to his hair, burying your fingers in his soft hair.

"shoto, im busy" you sighed out, fingers slowly giving away and rubbing his scalp softly. "did one of those ghosts win over your heart?" he asks. "no, korra is trying to teach me, but she gets distracted by things she didnt have in her life time. right now shes staring at the computer" you sighed, watching korra look around the flat screen.

"then can you give me some attention now?" he asks, and before you say anything, he flips you over and hugs around your head into his chest, you scrammbled uncomfortably between his legs, on the floor, fingers tapping his back gently.

after a few minutes, theres a frantic knock on the door, repeated knocking.

"its open" shoto mummbles, and the door is slammed open with a frantic midoriya. "come downatairs! tea!" he shouts, nervous. you pull away from shotos chest and look over his shoulder at midoriya at the door. hes sweating and gripping onto the door handle, standing very still.

"are you ok?" you ask confused. "yes! come consume tea!!" he calls stressed, and turns around, leaving the door open, and letting you watch as he walks away like a robot.

"thats weird.." you whisper as you stand up, shoto standing up after you. "i cant tell what made him do this.." shoto whispers as he wraps his hand around you. "im not even going to ask" you laugh as you make your way downstairs and to the living room, sitting with your friends around the sofas, drinking momos special tea.

suddenly, the door bursts open, and you turn around to see hatsume with a huge grin on her face, holding a stack of... thin boxes?

"hello heros!" she calls as she runs in, and gives around the boxes. theyre not big, and are filled with some kind of soft substance. "i need you all to put your hands in these to mold your hands!!" she calls loudly as she passes them out.

she drops one in shotos lap, and another one in yours. "just put in your hands and pull them out after a few seconds!" she explains. "umm... hatsume... im missing a finger so-" "its fine! just put that in!" she calls, grabbing your wrist and putting your hands in the soft substance, waiting for a few seconds, and then unsticks your hands out and takes the small box.

quickly, she collects around the rest of the boxes, thanks everyone, and runs out of the room again.

"shes so weird..." you whisper. "i wonder what shes going to do with them.." tokoyami wonders, and you watch as midoriya tries keeping down his grin.

"do you know why, midoriya?" shoto asks when he sees it, and he jumps up, tense. "no! nope! no idea!" he calls, and lifts up his tea cup, drinking frantically.

letting go of this, you drink your tea while watching korra 'touch' kirishimas spiky hair.

**

"ok, im going to sleep, bye guys" you smiled, kissed shotos cheek, and left the class at the common area, yourself going back to your room upstairs.

"hey midoriya, why are you acting so weird?" iida asks, and shoto nodded, wanting to ask him humself. "well, i didnt want {Y/N} to hear..." he whispers, scratching his head. "but i had an idea, and i asked hatsume if she could make {Y/N} something like a
prosthetic finger..." he whispers, and iidas and shotos eyes widen.

"are you serious?" "yeah, i thought itll be a nice way to thank her" he smiles gently, iida and shoto agreeing. "but dont tell her anything, itll be a surprise"

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧