31-escaping-part 1

"ill ask you again" shigaraki says, and you roll your eyes. ask again, yes, that will make me change my mind.
",aspiaring heros, will you join the leauge of villains?" he asks, and bakugo smirks. "go throw yourself into trafic" he tells him, and you do your best to nod towards him, agreeing. at least theres something we can agree about.

**

"its UA high!" someone on the street yells, making the kids go looking for the screens, and there they find mr aizawa, principal nezu, and vlad king.

mr, aizawas hair was pulled back, and he was wearing a suit. they never saw him like that. "we are here to apologize. a recent incident allowed harm to come to 28 first year heros, and we staff are prepared. we take responsability for any trauma caused by our neglegenes. its our duty to train heros, but also protect heros in training" he bows his head.

"its crazy... he hates being on tv" kirishima says. "since the beggining of the year, UA students have had 4 incounters with villains. this time, there were students that were gravly injured. how did you explain this to their families? and what are some specific steps you are taking to ensure their safety in the future?" a reporter asks. "we will increase patrols around the school ground, and review security measures within the school. the safety of UAs students is our naim priority" nezu answers.

**

the tv cut out, and your eyes closed before you let tears leave your eyes. even that short time of seeing shouta on TV made a difference. it gave you a little bit more hope.

"isnt this strange? the heros are becoming the bad guys, seems like they are not dealing with this well at all" shigaraki says, pointing at you and bakugo.

"so much critisism... but everyone makes a mistake or two, right? its not like theyre supposed to be perfect. modern day heros sure have it rough." one thing that all villains seemed to be keen on, is monologing. a lot.

"a hero in this current system only cares about money and glory. and since society buys into those idiotic rules, anyone deemed a loser is shoved aside. so we want to pose some questions. what is a hero? what is justice? is this society truly fair? soon, everyone everyone will be asking that. thats when we'll know we won. and you two like winning, dont you?"

as usual, in the middle of his speech you wondered away like usual, thinking about your random thoughts. all the villains guarded you at different times, and each one of them would eat your ears with their monologes, you started spending time in your head more and more.

until, you heard shigaraki says "dabi, let them go" your ears perk up and you look back at the group infront of you. "you know they'll just fight" he answers. "its fine," shigaraki says, putting his long hands to the sides, "we're recruting them, so we should treat them as equals. besides, theyre smart enough to know they cant take us all, right? after all, UA students are so clever"

oh my god theyre letting us go...

first, the man in the tight suit who you learned to call twice, walked over to bakugo and freed him. oh my goodness, bakugo, dont you dare do anything before they free me!

then, twice pulls out your gag ball, and you take a deep breath and close your jaw that was forced open for days on end now. it hurt badly. he leaned down and opened your shackles and the holders around your thighs and chest... come on... just the hands...

but to your luck, bakugo is already attacking. he jumps up and sends an explosion at shigaraki, making the hand on his face to fall down. he was so pale, his skin almost seemed blue.

"damn it bakugo, my hands are still chained" you hiss at him as you stand up and put your hands forward, even if they are smashed together. he gives you a side look. that means an apology.