8-free time

*in the end there is some fluff, yep yep yep! hope you enjoy whats happening and whats revealing*

**

sitting up at the stands, you looked down at the stedium while the other students started making their groups.

pulling out your phone, you looked through it and then to the news channel. "-it seems that his attack this time was much bigger and stronger, casualties are yet to be known, 3 buildings are still burning-" you looked at the title, it read in bold letters "aren jagger-the fire villain-attacks again"

your skin shivered as you listened to the reporter telling what happened as the building burned down behind her. his attacks were happening more and more, and since he had more and more villain followers, it was hard to catch that man, believeing hes the only one with true power.

you watched as a picture of the man showed on screen, it was him leaving the crime scene, goatee pulling down almost to the bottom of his neck, he had {E/C} burning eyes and a smirk on his face that glowed with the fire he just caused.

quickly turning off your phone, you slammed it on the chair beside you and looked down, trying to forget the attack you just heard about, trying to focus on the game down there. but it seemed you cant get a second to yourself. you felt heavy footsteps coming up the stairs towards you.

turning around, your smile grew wide as you looked up at the powerful All Might standing infront of you with his smile, his hands on his hips.

"All Might" you smiled, looking up at him. "young {Y/N}!" he smiles down at you, "ive just come to congradulate you!" he calls. that feeling of being regocnised by a pro-hero, by All Might!

"youre the first ever contesnent to finish the race in less then 25 minutes! very well done!" he says as he puts his hand forward for you to shake, which you immediatly grab in both your hands and shook it eagerly. "i-thank-amazing-tha-wow!" you almost couldnt master words out of your throat, making you quickly leave his hand and look down in a mess of blush, making All Might laugh boomingly.

"youre very powerful and very capable! very well done, young {Y/N}, im sure aizawa is very proud" he says and you smile gently, looking up. "thank you All Might, i appreciate it a lot" you smiled up at him. "i do hope, youll learn how to control yourself better" he says, making you look up at him, a little confused "we're in luck youre on our side" he smiles.

looking up at him, you didnt need words to understand what he was talking about, and he knew you understood what he meant.

"yes All Might, thank you" you smiled, and he gave you thumbs up, and quickly left, leaving you alone to watch the match, shouting and cheering for your classmates loudly. tokoyamis defence was amazing, it was the first time you understood how powerful he is, and how not too full of himself he was.

suddenly, your phone rang. picking up the phone, you saw on the screen aizawa calling. accepting the call, you put it on speaker as you looked down. "hey kitty" he says in his hoarse voice. "hey shouta, did you see me?!" you ask in a loud shout of happiness. "of course i did, you were great" he says, you could feel him smile on the other side. "thank you" you sang as you moved the phone a little and shouted something down, shouta still heared it, putting the phone on speaker to hizashi to hear it too, making him laugh.

"hey {Y/N}!" hizashi calls. "yeah?" you ask, your eyes glued to the cavalry battle. "look over here" he says and you lift your eyes to look across the stedium to see the booth they were in and you could see a little figure jumping wildely there, waving its arms.

laughing, you starts doing the same, waiving your arms, hoping hed see you.

he did, you were alone in the whole stand, and they could see you jumping and waiving your arms, your {H/C} hair waiving in the air with your jumps. hizashi laughs loudly when he stopd jumping, shaking his head gently as he still sees you going overboard on the other side.

"ok, loud-mouth needs to do his work" aizawa says as he picks the phone up to his ear. "see you in the next round" he says, and you smile. "see you when i win the festival" you smirked, waving your hand to the other side, and with a last chuckle, he hangs up.

"did she see?" hizashi asks, aizawa shrugs. "she didnt say anything" he replies, hizashi nodding. "lets hope she didnt" though they both knew you did.

**

when the second task finished, you quickly made your way downstairs to see all your classmates. you ran to them, immediatly jumping up on kirishima with a hige smile, hugging him.

"heh?" he asks as he quickly pushs you off of him and you fall to the ground, he turns around to see you. "{Y/N}!" a smile streches on his face as he pulls you back up to your feet.

"you guys were amazing! wow!" you called with a smile, clapping your hands. "we were?" kirishima laughs. "you finished the race so fast, you didnt even have to be in this task! you were amazing!" he calls sith wonder, makimg you laugh.

"you guys are so good, the way you tackled that task down there, it was indeed the most amazing thing ive seen" you smiled as you walked with them to the table, sitting down and starting to chat with them.

"where is todoroki? and midoriya?" you ask, momo looks around, shrugging her shoulders unknowingly. you just hum, and to your spite, they all stseted talking about the attack that happened while they were in the task.

"hey, blue zebra!" a shout came, and you looked behind to see bakugo walking over to you with an angered face. you looked around the table again, confused. "me...?" you whisper, pointing to yourself, ashido nods, guessing.

you push yourself up and stand infront of him with a bored expression. "what do you want, grey sprinkle?" you ask, leaning your weight on one side, raisinf your eyebrow.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU THAT?-" he was roaring at you, making you flinch back in shock as you listened to his yelling in his face. "will you stop?" you sigh as you put your palm on his face and push him back, making his amger build up again.

"i just used my brain! and my ability! and won you!" you shouted at him, pushing him back. he doesnt move, but he looks at you angry.

"listen here blue strips" he says in a hushed alarming tone, grauubg the front of your shirt and pulling you closer to his face. "i am going to win this festival, and im going to crush you" he growls. you look at him, and watch as he turns around and leaves.

turning back to the table, you smile, "where were we?" you smile.

**

"{Y/N}" turning around from your conversation with ashido and tsu, you looked at todoroki coming your way. "shoto!" you call with a smile and run over to hug him, planting youe face in the crook of his shoulder as he hugged you tightly back.

"you were so great shoto, you were amazing" you smiled at him, holding his hands. "and you even used your left side... i didnt know that you could do that" you smiled as you held up his left hand, and put your fingers through his, holding his hand in yours.

"it was... weird" he says as he looks at your smaller hand in his. "it was hard. i never thought id use my left side. i broke my own pledge" he says, you look at him softer. "remember shoto," you say as you avert your eyes from your hands up to his. "i can teach you how to use fire too, ok?" you ask with a smile.

he looks down at your gentle features, smiling at you back. "i know" he smiles, wrapping his hand around you and hugging you tightly to his chest, cherishing the feeling of holding someone. someone he grew to be used to having around.

***

a new villain who susspiciously looks like ozai? i-
soon youll find out whatever is happening. i hope youre enjoying and liking this, if so, let me know! and if not, still let me know!

do we want a ship between aizawa and hizashi? um...

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧