36-dormitories #2

*all of this is of course my prefrence, i went for a kind of dark academia, dark royalty aestethic, and a paris apartment for the balconey*

**

"uraraka?" you knock on her door gently, and open it a little to see her looking at her room, unpacking things feom boxes. "{Y/N}" she smiled, standing up. "could you help me maybe?" "if its quick" she said. "yeah, itll be quick" you smiled, and she followed you up to your room.

"so?" she asked. "could you float up the bed, chair and the desk?" you ask, and nodding, she floated them up. "thank you!" you called as she left back to her room, and you started ripping off the floors and put on new ones, dark wooden flooring that you ordered a few days ago. when you finished, you called up uraraka and told her she can release the things, and in seconds, all the things came back down to the floor, the desk almost crushing you.

sighing, you took of the sweater and dumped it in a box, and walked to the wall above the bed, and hang up your two dao swords, and put all your books on the hanging shelves at the end of the bed, and civered the bed with pillows and soft blankets.

you walk over to the desk and climb up on it and start putting on the wall pictures of you, aizawa, hizashi, the class and friends, and a picture of you and shoto together, and started putting everything on the desk. computer, papers, notebooks, candles, and your beloved tea cup, and pushed your chair in.

then, you started ripping open the nylon on the armchair and pushed it to the side, putting between it and the desk your tall lamp, and then, the chess desk beside your bed as a nightstand with the greek sculpture and put the table and chairs on the balcony with your plants, and then, put things in the drawers under the bed and all of your things in the closet.

when you finished, hours later, you slumped back in the armchair, rubbing your eyes tiredly. when looking outside, it was already nighttime, when there was a knock on your door.

"{Y/N}?" yaoyarozu calls from behind the door. "yeah?" you ask, standing up to open the door. "we're doing room tour, wanna come?" she asks, and nodding eagerly, you follow hee dowm stairs.

"hey love" todoroki smiles, putting his hand forward to you, which you take. "done?" you ask him and he nods. "bet mine is better" you ask with a smirk, and he smirks back "bet" he says, and everyone goes around, starting to see all the boys rooms.

"midoriya... i see you like... all might" you giggled as you looked around his room, full of all might posters. he was peoperly emberressed.

next, tokoyami. "no way" he says, and you push him away using air bending, and open the door to find a dark room, filled with scary stuff. "oh you got a sword?" you ask, touching the handle. "katana or longsword?" you ask. "its a civilian jian" he says. "impressive" you smirk as you left the room, and to the next one.

"aoyama" he opens the door to a sprakly room, making you squint your eyea, and just leave immediatly.

skipping minetas room, you went to the third floor. "ojiros room" you stood infromt of it, it was kind of empty, but had probably all he wanted.

"iidas room, whats behind the door?" you ask curiosuly as you open the door to a room filled with books. "iida... why do you have so many pairs of glasses?" you ask, giggling. "i expect them all to be destroyed during training!" he calls, intense.

kaminari. "this is the store at the mall i avoid" jiro says, making you giggle. "thats pretty much what i imagined" you laughed.

"theres a bunny here!!" you called as you opened the door to kodas room, starting to play with the rabbit.

then, minetta made us open our dorms too. ashido was the one to make the contest, you just stood there, thinking if theres anything you need to hide before they enter.