45-the reporter

"oh, oh shit!" rummbling. groaning, you moved closer to shoto and wrapped your hand up his chest and to his shoulder, nuzzling closer to him. "shut it" you muttered in your sleep.

"no no {Y/N}, its almost 8, breakfast" he groans, and you join in, rolling on top of him. sighing, he threads his fingers in your {H/C} hair, his other hand coming behind his head and proping it up as he adjustst his vision to the sun beaming through the balconey door.

"come on bunny, we need to get going" he sighs, his chest rising and dropping under your head. "i dont wanna.." you whisper. "come on, im hungry" he smiles slowly, feeling your frustration on his chest. "fine" he wins as you push yourself up, and slap your hand on his side and pushed him off of the bed and down to the floor.

"hey!" he calls as he grabs your hand and pulls you off the bed to him, you huff as you hit him "you deserved it" you smirked as you leaned on your elbows on either side of his head, looking down at him.

"good morning" he smiles as he grabs onto your jaw and pulls you down to kiss him. "good morning" you whispered against his lips. "now, lets go" he sighs as he pushs himself up and out from underneath you. you stand up after him, strech your back up and walk to the door.

"no, you put goddamn pants on first!" shoto grumbles as he shuts the door before you could leave.

in panties and a tank top.

**

finally, you and shoto come downstairs hand in hand, talking about something when you heard a voice. looking forward, you and shoto found a man, curly black hair and a pair of round glasses. hes tall and slender, and has a camera around his neck.

"just pretend that im not here" the man smiled, and stood back straight, his eyes looking forward at you and shoto. "whos he?" you whisper to shoji. "thats some reporter, taneo tokuda, here to see whats UA like in the dorms and all" shoji whispers, and you nod as everyone scatters around the common area for breakfast.

"so, what do you think?" shoto asks you, and you look up from the cup of tea in your hand that you heated slowly, "what do you mean?" you raise an eyebrow. "youve got some theory on why he really is here?" iida asks with a smile. "oh" you groan with satisfaction "i thought youd never ask" you smirked.

"well, hes lying. obsiously! you think that after the news about villain attacks, kidnaped children and a goddamn fight that made all might loose his power, a reporter comes to class A to ask about the dorms?" you leand forward more and more as you spoke dramatically.

"if it was, he wouldnt ask to come to class A, right? hes come for something else.." you smirked as you looked at him taking a picture of kirishima and sero. "so what do you think he came to do?" shoto asks. "im the avatar, not a goddamn detective" you smirked as you leaned back again. "honestly, i couldnt tell" he smirks at you back.

"{Y/N} theres a letter for you" aizawa said, and you stood up and walked over to him, taking the letter from him. "sir nighteye, fancy" you smirked as you opened the letter with your nail and pulled out the containment.

"whats that?" shoto asks. "its an invitation! he wants me to come to his agency" you smiled as you leaned back on the table, pressing your butt on top of it, immediatly hearing the rammbling and coughing in the table.

shoto grabbing onto your thigh, hard, and pulling you off of the table and down on his lap. you cast your head down, looking at the paper in your head to cover up the redness in your face, emberessed, now sitting in shotos lap. he didnt even make it a big deal, he just hooked his hand around your waist and kept eating his breakfast while you read the letter.

"whats it saying?" midoriya asks. "its just an invitation to sign the papers, i think he recruited me without asking" you giggled. "thats great!" midoriya smiled. "yeah, youre right" you smiled as you put the letter down and leand back on shoto (forgeting aizawa is just there) and took the cup of tea in your hand. "i got his invitation after the sports festival too, but i was asleep" you giggled, and listened as shouta groaned and grumbled beside you and shoto.

**

the day went on about how it normally would, classes, training, lunch, more classes, more training. with taneo walking around the class, laughing, taking some pictures and asking the occasional question.

now, it was almost 6 am. shoto was showering, and you were outside on the balconey, leaning on the railing with a cigarette in your hand, bored, half listening to midoriyas and taneos conversation.

flicking your cigarette, the ashes fall down, and accidentally between taneo and midoriya. they both look up to find you smiling down at them, a hand with a cigarette in it waiving down to them.

"hey {Y/N}" midoriya smiles. "hey bruiser. mr tokuda" you smiled, bowing your head gently. "{Y/N}" he smiles. "talking about some secrets?" you winked, making midoriya chuckle and nod carefully.

"hey {Y/N}, want to talk?" tokuda asks. "arent we?" you smirk down to him. "just a minute of conversation" he smiles. "sure" you smiled, and here he was, beside you.

"so, avatar" he says as he laughs. "yeah" you smirk as you draw in smoke. "avatar" you huffed out. "youre really strong. i watched you today, and the fights" he says, and you smile gently, he leans on the railing beside you.

"i just wanted to ask one thing" he says. "im listening?" you ask carefully. "the night of the raid on the jagger residance, i wrote the report about it" he says, and your eyes widen and you freeze as he talks. "you dont have to say anything, but i was just wondering" he says as he scratchs the back of his neck. "do you remember akari?" he asks.

theres silence. hes not going to push, but he wants to wait, feeling like youre going to break. hes right.

"akari had an interesting parental idea" you laughed. "she never seazed to make sure i know whats my place, and that im 'a no good heir with an undeserved power that was made by a tragic accident'" you shook your head, breathing in your cigarette to silence down your tears.

"ive never talked about her after i left, and she died" you admitted, putting your face down to mask your tears. its not like you said much even. "the avatar has emotions too" taneo suggests with a gentle smile, offering comfort, and his hand forward.

looking up, you saw that hes outstreching his hand to you, in his hand a picture. its from this morning, you on shotos lap, a smile as you read sir nighteyes letter, and a smile on shoto as he looked at your happy face.

"youre a very interesting person" he says as you take the picture in your hand, smiling gently. "and your parents dont define you, you know that" he says, and you nod as you put the cigarette between your lips.

"youre going to be a great avatar" he smiles, and you smile back at him. "thank you" you nodded.

before he leaves, he insists on taking a picture with you

**

"hey, where is this picture from?" shoto asks, taking the picture in your hand. "the reporter gave it to me, you like?" you ask as you smiled at him, his wet hair from the shower. "i love it" he smiles as he puts his hand around your waist and you lean your head on his shoulder, he leans his head on yours.

"i love you shoto.." you mummbled, looking over to the horizon. "i love you too {Y/N}" he whispers before kissing your temple.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧