33-hugs

you came back to in a police station. sitting up, you tried moving your hand to rub over your eyes, but whinced with the shooting pain in your body. "ah, you son of a gun.." you sigh as you fall back down on the chair.

"good morning {Y/N}" you sit up again slowly to look up at the man infront of you. its a detective. "how are you feeling?" he asks with a gentle smile, handing you a bottle of water.

"like a fresh batch of cookies" you say sarcastically, reaching for the bottle and taking it with shaky hands. he chuckles as you put the bottle to your lips and slowly drink some of it, feeling it reffeshing you, eventually, drinking the whole bottle down.

"thank you..." you sigh as you hand back the empty bottle. "its all right. we're glad youre ok" he smiles as he stands up and offers his hand. "we just need to ask a few questions, ok?" he asks as you take his hand, and he helps you into a different room, interigation room.

"alright, i want you to tell me everything that happened, and all the people that were involved" he says. taking a deep breath, you nod, and start telling him about all the people that were there, where, how, and what.

**

you sat in the interigation room, waiting for aizawa to come pick you up. now, after all the rush, after the adrenalin, after everything, you felt what real exahustion felt like. you leaned your head down on the table and took a deep breath, sighing. you were clean now, and in different clothes, a very plain pair of pants and a white shirt, seemed like the clothes of a nurse or something.

someone washed me and changed me. not creepy at all.

finally, the door opens and you look up at the door to see the detective stepping aside, and shouta. hes still in his suit and hair pulled back from the interview.

"{Y/N}" his heart skips a beat as he steps into the room, and leans down as you jump up into his arms, your arms hugging around his neck and shoulder, your face buried into his neck.

he wraps his arms around your smaller body and pulls you closer intk him, his own face going down to hide in your shoulder.

"i was so worried" he whispers. "i was so scared that i lost you" he sighs, and he can feel as your shoulders and back start to tremble, he realises you started crying.

"{Y/N}, if you cry, i will cry too" he whispers, squeezing you tighter. "im sorry" you chuckled into his shoulder, sniffling. "im ok shouta, im all right" you smiled, pulling a little deeper into him.

"i missed you so much" you cried into him, your voice breaking and going up high as you squeezed his shoulders. "i missed you too" he whispers lowly, so only you could pick up that hes being emotional.

"shouta.." you whisper, he hums for you to continue. "are you crying?" you ask, and he swallows. "no" he states, holding you tighter. "good" you chuckle hoarsly. "must be the dust in my eyes" you giggled, making him chuckle with you. "yeah, the dust"

**

after about 10 minutes of hugging, he finally lets go of you, and you sign a few forms in the police station before you leave the building.

you take a step outside when you suddenly feel someone running into you from the right side. quickly turning around, you saw a shoto.

a grin formed on your face as tears welled in your eyes, and you ran over to him until you were close enough to jump into his arms, hugging his neck.

he wraps his arms around your back as he holds you steady in his arms and starts circling himself with you in his arms, his face pressed into your neck.

he finally lets you down to the floor again, and holds your face. "are you ok?!" he asks frantically. "im fine shoto, now im ok" you smiled as you pulled him down by his collar to your lips, kissing him. starting slow and gentle, dragging it out as much as you could until you fell out of breath.

sighing, he puts his forehead to yours and holds your cheeks. "you taste like blood" he says chuckling "you taste sweet" you smiled up at him, making him chuckle and grab onto the sides of your head and leans down.

he starts planting kisses all around your face, making sure his lips touched every part of your face. "just making sure youre here" he fiy says, making you giggle as your hands ball the sides of his shirt.

"i was so worried {Y/N}" he sighs. "im fine now.." you simply reply, closing your eyes. tired. "im sorry i couldnt save you love, im so so sorry" he tells you carefully, his voice low. "shoto its ok, you didnt know... you couldnt" you sighed.

"no no, i promised ill keep you safe, but i couldnt" he sighs, making you sigh too. "shoto, its ok, im not blaming you. i wasnt alert either" you say and kiss his lips again. "just please dont beat yourself up over this" you say, and he finally gives up and nods.

"i love you {Y/N}, and i promise to do my best for you" he says. "i love you too shoto" you replied with a smile.

finally, deciding its time to go back, you take each other hands and start walking towards shouta that was talking to the detective again.

"and by the way, why are you dressed like a poker lord?" "why are you dressed like a mental patiant?"

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧