55-loaf of bread explained

that night when you hit the bed, you fell asleep faster then lightspeed. the second your face hit shotos chest, you fell alseep into a deep sleep with shoto, your eyes glued together.

in the morning, when shotos alarm balred, you didnt move. shoto woke up immediatly and turned it off, but when he looked down, you were still on his chest, not moving, deep in dreams.

"{Y/N}" he says, poking your shoulder. you dont move. are you dead? "{Y/N}" he does the same again, poking your cheek. you move a little. "come on bunny i need to get up" he whispers, kissing the top of your head. "no... sleep now" you mummble, curling more into him.

"no, you sleep now, i go to my provisional lisencing course" he says as he tries pulling away, and with a groan you roll off of him and lie on your back on the bed. "i was sleeping" you grumbled. "i know" he smirks as he gets up and starts getting dressed.

"can you not go?" you ask, pouting. "no i have to go if i want to catch up already" he sighs as he sits down ti tie his shoes. "sometimes i hate it that everyone is so much behind me" you smirked as you leaned up to sit lazily with your back curled.

"what will you be doing today?" he asks. "sleep, i think, maybe some meditation" you smile. "you do that a lot now that you connected to them again" he points out. "i get a chance to learn from my past lives, do you think i wont?" you giggled. "learning anything importent?" he asks. "everything" you smile as he gets up and takes his bag.

"ill come with you, i want tea" you smile as you push yourself off the bed and go with shoto downstairs, saying your goodbye to him and taking a cup of tea back up to your room.

you finished your tea while reading a book, keeping a peace of mind while doing so, trying to get used to having 4 fingers for the rest of your life.

finally, when you finished, you sat down in the middle of the room in a lotus position with one hand in the other, and took a deep breath, and waited.

after a few minutes, she came infront of you, korra.

"hey" you smiled at her. "hello little avatar" she smiles back, her voice echoing. "i saw it. you were great" she says, and you nod, thanking her. "even if you lost your finger" she chuckles.

"its not the worst part korra" you sigh. "my friend, togata mirio, lost his power. i dont know what to do" you tell her, your voice worried. "we'll continue teaching you energy bending, then, youll be able to help" she says, and you nod.

"to bend anothers energy, your own spirit must be undeniable, unbendable, or you will be corrupted and destoryed" korra explains as she sits infront of you. "in order to energy bend, you have to know thyself and stand by your principles. you cant let the world dictate who you are. lightning bending requires peace of mind and self control in order to use it in the first place, or it will destroy you. have to become steady and strong like the earth itself to earth bend, air requiers letting go, and water requires being flexable and calm" she explains carefully.

"once you master knowing and being true to yourself, you will not only be able to extend your energy outside yourself and into the world around you, but youll be able to manipulate the nature of enegry ifself. yours and others peoples" she explains as planely as she can. "i dont understand" you simply reply, and she sighs, annoyed.

"imagine the energy as a loaf of bread. bending any element is throwing the bread, but energy bending is tearing the loaf apart, buttering the bread, or turning this bread into a different kind of bread" she explains as planely as she can. "see?" she asks. "i think i do" you whisper back. "ill talk to aang" you say, and after bowing your head, korra dissapears, and quickly, aang apears before you.

"avatar aang, please, teach me about energy bending" you ask him. "i will tell you what i was told" he says, and you nod.

"the true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. the true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. since beggining-less time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light" he stands up and comes infront of you.

one hand on your forhead, the other over the heart. i can feel a connection between me and aang! a new and wild energy is flowing through me... this is how to connect to someones heart and mind, and find the source of their energy. now, it begins a war of willpower.

he lets go, and dissapears.

you take a deep breath, and fall down on your back. this was tiering. if i want to master it, i must know myself, to be sure of myself.

**

the day passed with you working on meditation and focusing yourself into one, learning who you are and what you stand for.

in the evening, you sighed and stood up when you heard shoto entering your room, already after a shower. you turn around to find your boyfriend, all beat up and tired.

"what happened?" you ask as you watch him sit down on the bed, you crawling in behind him and placing your hands on his shoulders, massaging him.

"we are never having kids" he sighs out, exhausted. "too much work" he shakes his head, and you laugh. "we'll see about that later ok?" you ask with a breathy laugh, and leaned down to kiss a few kisses down his spine, and back to his shoulder blades, drapping your hands over his shoulders, and leaning your head on his shoulder.

"what did you do today?" he asks. "learned about bread" you smiled. "im not asking" he lets you know, lacing his fingers in your hand and kissing the back of your hand.

***

lmao, lots of avatar refrences, sorry. some good shifting tips there also hehe.

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧