12-the avatar vs. todoroki

*fluff! a fight... and fluff after it! lots of it!*

**

as you made your way down the stairs to the ring, to your fight againts shoto. this fight is going to be epic!

as you walked down the stairs, you felt todorokis footing behind you, so you turned around just as he was a few steps above you. "hey shoto" you smiled at him a big grin. "hey {Y/N}" he smiles down at you. "are you ready to get your ass kicked?" you asked, crossing your arms. "your own ass" he smiles as he steps down.

"hm, maybe ill have you in pieces" you smirked, nodding sarcastically. "youre insane" he says with a smirk as he walks through you, you quickly jump down beside him "i know, isnt it great?!" you ask with a big smile, making him chukcle.

**

"up next, is todoroki shoto from the hero course!" present mic anounces. "and {Y/N} {L/N}, also from the hero course!" he shouts as you come to a stand infront of todoroki, bored look on your face.

"i think i should be less careless" you said as you rolled your head, cracking your neck. "but we'll see how it goes" you smirked as you got into a fighting position, you could see todoroki smirking too as he got into his own fighting position.

"and, start!" present mic calls, and immediatly, todoroki builds an ice wall and glides on it towards you, immediatly-anticipating his move-you do the same, making a wall from the ground on the opposite side, gliding on it to the side he was on, and using water bending you defreezed the ice he made and attacked him in it the water, trying to trap him in it, but he freezes it and breaks it, coming back down to the ground again.

creating ice is only giving her more weapons, but he cant stop using it. he'll have to deal with it

not wasting any time, you send him a kick with a wave of air at him, trying to banish him out, but he closes himself up with ice. "a hero needs to have more then one trick" you call at him as you kick the ground and a wave goes through it until it comes to him, but he freezes it, making the wave stick in place, making you giggle.

he charges at you again, creating ice infront of him, but you quickly unfroze it and the both of you stood in the puddle of water, you quickly raised the water up, trapping you and todoroki in the water that was holding up in the air thanks to your water bending, you were both in the water as you looked at each other.

no time to waste, he starts freezing the water, but you quickly break it down and let the both of you out of the water, back into the air.

you locked your feet in place, into the ground, as you started sending attacks his way using water bending, air bending, and earth bending, but he dodges most of them and tries sending you back, but he cant since youre stcuk into the ground, but when he freezes the ground again, you quickly disconnect from the ground and jump up as you watch the ice build underneath you.

you sat on it back again, defroze the ice and made a ring of water around you as you started making icicles from them and throwing them at him, he defended himself by making a shield from ice, waiting till the water ran out of the ring of water around you.

again, he charges at you, using the ice as he glided on it, so you jumped up to fly, but he froze your leg just before you could fly, but before he could freeze the rest of your body up, you broke off the ice and did a back flip, in the while kicking a wave of air at him again, making him grow behind him another wall of ice to protect himself from getting out of the boundries.

"i think.. you should try more.." you panted at him, he was panting too. you both were fighting for a while now, and not much was happening, except for you feeling some blood in your mouth.