56-back to eri

its been a month since chisaki incident. everything went back to normal, studying was in place, and no big crazy villain attacks. you were model students from UA. it was good, to not do anything crazy, just be who you are, a student at a school who fails math and trains daily.

for the whole month, you worked and trained energy bending as well, hoping to master it as soon as possible, be able to know yourself and master the basics of human life.

"hey look at this" you smiled as you opened up your water bottle and pulled some of it out, and set it on the place of your missing finger, creating a water finger, making momo and jiro laugh. everyone were already used to it, and it didnt change much.

the door opened, and inside rolled aizawa in his yellow sleeping bag. some things never change.

"its coming" he says as he looks over the class. "the school festival" he had the look of a man who just seen terror. "is it a good idea? to do it?" kirishima asks. "youre right, its a reasonable point, however, there are students here beside those in the hero course. you get the spotlight every year at the schools sports festival, this is for everyone else. the support course, general studies and business course" he explains. "the normies" you smirk.

"this doesnt get as much attention as the sports fest, but its still a yearly event they all look forward to. many of your peers are feeling stressed out by the current conditions here in UA, especially the dorm system that had to be adopted because of the hero course" he explains, kirishima nods.

you wondered away from his speech until iida stood in the front, talking and chopping through the air. "first, we will have a quick brain storming session!" he calls. "if anyone has an idea, raise your hand" he says, and half the class jumps up, having ideas.

"kaminari, go first!" iida says. "a maid cafe! imagine it! now imagine it again! but with more details!" he says, mineta supporting. "i second that offer" you smile, raising your 4 fingered hand slowly, everyone turning to look at you, shocked. "but the detail im thinking, is that you guys will be the maids" you smirked, leaning forward on the desk. the girls cheer up as the guys shy down. "ill write this down" momo smiles.

the class continued offering ideas, some good, some weird... momo starts crossing out some things as the whole class bickered about the ideas, and before you could choose anything, the bell rang, and aizawa let us know that if we dont choose soon, he will go with his choice. an educational lecture.

**

after school, you midoriya and togata made your way to he hospital, for the first time able to come see eri. you open the door, and see her on her bed. "eri" you all smile as you see her, her horn is so much smaller.

"sorry we couldnt come see you sooner" midoriya smiled. "we braught you some yummy snacks though, hope youre feeling hungry! whats your favourite fruit? no, let me guess, peaches right? because youre a peach" togata smiles as he hands her the bowl with fruit.

"apple" she whispers, and you laugh. "thats what i meant" togata smiles. "let me peel it for you" you smiled as you took one from the bowl, and peeling it with togata into all mights hair form.

"this whole time, even when i had a fever, all i could think about is how much you did for me, how you saved me. but, i dont even know what to call you" her voice is so soft and gentle, angelic.

"i know lemillions name, but thats it. so, who are you two?" she asks gently. "im izuku midoriya, my hero name is deku. deku is probably easier to remember, so im deku" he smiles at her. "a hero name?" she asks. "like a nickname" he smiles.

"and you?" she asks, her eyes looking up at you. "im {Y/N} {L/N}, my hero name is avatar, you can call me whatever you want, ill always come" you smiled at her.

"lemillion, deku, and avatar... and there was a man wearing glasses... all of you ended up hurt real bad because of me. its all my fault, all the terrible stuff that happened. im so sorry" her voice whispers and breaks in the middle. "i know that you lost your power because of me lemillion..." she cries, and togata stands up and outs his hand on her head.

"eri, i can guarantee that none of us thinks it was your fault at all. you know what we are thinking though? man, im stupid glad that eri is ok" he smiles at her gently. "theres no point in apologizing, dont worry about it, promise! besides, everyone faught because they wanted to see you smile" he says, and sits back down in his chair. she looks confused, or shocked.

you watched confused as she makes a face, and lifts her hands to tug at her cheeks. shes trying to smile. this is what heartbreak feels like.

"this is so silly" she whispers as she gives up, tears welling up in her eyes. "i think i forgot how smiling feels" youre trying your best not to cry as well, watching the sad girl.

after some seconds of silence, midoriya jumps up from his chair and over to aizawa. "do you think eri could leave the hospital? just for one day i mean" he asks him. "its not totally out of the question. actually, we were thinking-" "then i have an idea!" midoriya calls. "lets bring her to the UA festival" he says, and yoh smile widely.

"whats a festival?" eri asks. "oh god eri youll have so much fun! there are so many fun things you can do, and yummy foods!" togata smiles, and you watch with a smile as he explains to her what sugared apples are. 

after you leave her hospital room, aizawa stands above you as you buy something in the machine.

"familiar isnt it?" he asks. "huh?" you ask as you punch in a number. "a scared little girl with great power, unable to smile" he clears, and a shiver goes down your spine.

"i thought about it too" you sigh as you pay into the machine. "im sure you can make her better" he says as you pull out from the bottom the can. "the way she looks at you... its like she knows" he explains. "soon, youll teach her how you did it" he smiles, patting on top of your head, his other hand gently pulling you into a hug.

"did what?" you ask, wanting to know exactly what he means. "you know, smile" he smiles down at you, and you hug him tighter.

"ive seen youre looking much more calm" he says, and you nod. "ive been able to connect the past avatars, you know that" you say, and he nods, taking the can from your hand and drinking from it.

"theyre teaching me energy bending. if ill be able to master it... can you imagine?" you ask, and the can falls from his hand. "are you serious?" he asks, and you nod with a smile. "i bet mirio would love to hear that" he smiles.

"he would, but ill tell him only when im sure i can do it" you say, and he nods. "this is so amazing {Y/N}... i cant wait to see it" he smiles. "but dont over work yourself. be careful" he has ro ruin the moment.

**

after the extra classes you had with the other students from the work studies, you went back to the dorms to find the rest of your class talking about the crazy rave club party, deciding who will do what.

"i can be in the affects team" you offered. "ah, no" shoto says. "what, why?" you ask, confused. "because i want to see you dance" he smiles and quickly enough, before you can defend yourself, mina squeals and pulls you over to her dance group.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧