40-rescue

"whoa guys, what are the odds?" you smiled as you greeted in the last people from your class. "pretty cool that our whole class passed" you smiled as they walked closer. "it was really close for us" ashido chuckled nourvesly. "but hey, you did it" you smiled, bumping her shoulder.

"alright, everyone that passed, please look at the screen" the tired man said, and you looked up. "its the test arena" midoroya points out. suddenly, that buildings, and practically everything there started exploding and crushing down. "whoa what the hell?" you ask confused. "i think we need to do something else there" shoto says.

"theres one more test for the lisencing exam. your goal is simple, undertake rescue exercise and save the bystanders" he says. "use this time to show us how you will carry out succeful rescue procedures once you recieve your provisional lisence. treat this as though it were the real thing" he finishes.

then, you see people in the destroyed arena. "please dont tell me they were there while we were..." you mummble, confused, when you see people there. "these specialists have been trained as professional persons in need of rescue. thyere very popular. the 'help us company'" the announcer says.

"so... actors?" sero asks. "desprete for money acters" you laughed. "the bypassers are dressed up as injuried citizens and are located through out the disastor site. we'll start in 10 minutes" the announcer finishes, finally. "you were focused the whole time" shoto smiles. "yeah, i think im dying" you smirked back.

"think you can handle rescuing?" you ask shoto with a smirk. "like you can" he rolled his eyed. "hey, me and bakugo almost broke our ourselves" you pointed up, lifting your finger up. "well, noe you can she me" he smirked, when through you passed something covered in hair, calling oit for bakugo. "this cant be good"

"what?" bakugo asks the hair man. "i think you met shishikura in the test, my classmate with the flesh moulding power" he says. "yeah, i took him out" he tells him. "i thought so. im guessimg he may have acted rudly, or perhaps even offended you. he has a tendency to try and push his own values onto other"

you grab onto shotos hand and whisper in his ear "i think i should get a medal that i still havent jumped on him and braided his hair" he laughed, but quickly stopped when he continued

"he probably couldnt help it in your case, since youre pretty famous. i aplologize for him. id like to build a good relationship between our schools" he finishes. "thats... suspicious.." you whisper to yourself as you start racing your mind for answers again.

after a few seconds, shotos hand leaves yours, and he takes a few steps forward. "hey, you with the collar" he calls out, and inasa stops walking. "did i offend you somehow?" he asks him, and inasa turns around. he has a different look in his eye this time. hes scary. "oh no, im sorry, did i hurt your feelings?" he asks, and youre throwen back. he didnt act this way with you before.

"well, the thing is, son of endeavor, i just cant help but hate both of you" your eyes widen and you take a step forward, ready to fight. "youve changed a little since the first time we met. but you definatly still have your fathers eyes" inasas words send a shiver down your spine that triggers you to jump up beside shoto.

"hey!" you call, and inasa looks down at you, confused. taking a deep breath, you look up at him, craning your neck. jesus hes so tall.

"i have my fathers eyes too" he flinches back at your words, and after staring at you for a second longer, he leaves.

"what was that all about?" ashido asks. you and shoto both stare at the floor, trying to understand. "what was that..." shoto whispers out. "well, he obviosly has some grudge for endeavor, and it passed onto you, but im very confused because he talked to me all fine even though about my..." youre cut off by the alarm.

"a large scale terrorists attacked the city. since most buildings collapsed, there are many injured" the announcer says, and the anteroom opens up back to the middle of the arena.

as the airhorn blares, everyone jumps back out into the arena, looking for bypassers.

scanning the ground, you found pretty much all of them, but they were scattered around, so you jumped closer to the one that was closest. "help me please!" it was a kid. "my grandpa was crushed by the building!" he cried.

"look up at me" you said as you leaned down and held onto the kid. "youre injured, but not too badly" you pulled up the kid and gave it to midoriya while he cried. "you ok?" you ask midoriya, and he nods as he jumps away with the kid. "ok guys, start looking around for other injured and bypassers, make sure to take care of them" you tell the class, and everyone scattered away.

scanning the ground, you find someone 'crushed' under a wall. jumping over, you move the wall and pull out the man and take him to the first aid station.

you kept on rescuing random people around the place, trying to be happy and playful around them to make sure theyre ok, and when you left you worked carefully around the disasters.

until gang orca jumped into the scene.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧