41-resolving problems

"another attack?!"

"tell me what heros... can you rescue people and fight at the same time?!" gang orca asks, ans the rest of the 'tereorists' run ahead. "we need to save people, and battle?!" iida calls.

gang orca starts walking forward, his hand up in the air as his associats run around. "now... how will you react? will you fight or protect? help, or run away? what would a hero do?!" he asks. goddamn carismatic.

"alright, they want to see us multitasking and order our priorities, whats more importent right now?" you watch as they run forward. "we should get the bypassers to saftly from there!" you call, and midoriya nods as you both run back to the first aid station and help people up, moving them to a different location.

"shindo!" you look back when some kid runs forward, and sends waves underground, breaking up the ground. "itll work for the terorrists but not for gang orca" you sigh as you keep taking injured to a safety point. "a single guard to hold me back? you underestimate me!" he calls as he starts walking forward.

quickly putting the injured down-youre about to raise a wall infront of you when suddenly a wall of ice is built, right in the middle.

"todoroki!" midoriya calls, and you sigh in relief, when you here your classmates running over. "let us help evacuating!" ojiro and ashido call. "right, good" you handed them the man in your hands.

"we should put strong attackers on the front line and focus on evacuating!" you shout, and they nod before starting to take people away, you running to take hurt people away too, when you hear gang orcas sound blasting away todorokis ice.

"goddamnit..." you pant as you run to take another injured, and thats when you feel a rush of cold air around, and inasas voice yelling. "shit, he broke his ice... they cant cooperete.." you tell midoriya running beside you. "{Y/N}, you should be on the front!" he calls. "i agree. ill put him down and go to help" you say as you keep running to the safe zone to put down the injured.

todoroki and inasa can hold gang orca back, theyre both strong, but theyre so caught up in whatever argument they have it might affect them.

"you two!! focus on the test!" you try shouting back. "thats the first time youre advicing someone else to be serious" midoriya laughs, making you laugh too.

you kept running with the people you held using air bending to the first aid station, and the one on your back. it was a kid, and he was crying, he broke his leg. "hey kid, dont worry, youll be out of here soon" you smiled. "worst case scenario, we'll have it emputated" you smirked, making the kid cry harder. hm, maybe jokes like that arent good for now

you ran back into the scene when inasa fell from the air down to the ground, and gang orca was holding todoroki, sending his sound waves into his head.

you jump right in and kick fires forward, throwing them at gang orca. "finally another attacker" he calls as he sends his sound vibration at you, and you jump up over him, kicking fires down at him and landing behind him, when finally, inasa and shoto both activate their quirks, and create some kind of fire tornado around you and gang orca, still broken on the floor.

"your hands up villain" you smirked as you raised some rocks and stones around you and him, and trapping him in the ground.

hes an orca, hes weakened by the heat, and hes inside a fire tornado, he needs to pull up quite the stunt to get out of this.

he leans down, and sends sound waves onto you, it practically shook your brain until he lets you go and you fall on the ground.

your mouscles shook as you watched him pour water over himself. "wind and fire. not bad. but the ordinery villain would give up, whine and beg for mercy. but what would you do if your trap isnt enough? a villain who is always planing your next move!" he calls as he finally blasts open the tornado, sending a wave of blast back.