9-last preperations

you sat with the girls in lunch time, discussing the strategies they took for the previous task when mineta and kaminari walked over. "yaoyorozu, jiro" kaminari said, and you turned around to look at them, curious.

"hm? do you need something?" momo asked. "well, im sure you already kmow since yoire a class rep and all, but they said everyone has to wear those clothes to a cheer battle in the afternoon" mineta says, turning around to point at some cheerleaders.

your face scranched up at his words. no way is that true, and no way aizawa approved of it. "i didnt hear anything about an event like that though..." momo starts, confused. "you dont have to believe me, but we heard mr aizawa. i thought maybe youd forgotten, so id tell you just in case" he says as kaminary nodded behind him.

"oh no.." momo gasps, putting her tray down. "we have to go change, now!" she says as she grabs onto your shirt and drags you to the lockerroom. "wait a minute momo, are you sure?" you ask her. "they said aizawa says to do that..." she says as she throws at you the tiniest skirt and the tiniest shirt ever. "well he didnt tell me anything about it" you said as you looked at the clothes, confused.

"{Y/N}!" she shouts as she turns ti face you, "i am not taking the risk! just put it on!" she wss practically begging so with a sigh, you put on the tiniest ever cheerleaders costume and stand out onto the field with the other girl, the most boring look on your face.

"huh?" you heard hizashi through the mic, and could only imagine his and aizawas stupid and annoyed look as they looked at the girls in the cheerleaders costumes, you put the pompom to your face, emberessed.

"what are they doing? whats the matter class A? what kind of fan service is that?" he calls as you shake your head, momo is shouting and mineta and kaminari not to far away.

"i told you..." you sang as you crossed your arms, looking at how frustrated she is, deciding that she deserves a told you so.

"why am i always caught up in minetas schemes?" she asks frustrated, falling to her knees. you sigh and sit beside her, crossing your legs so if someone was looking at you, he could easily see your panties.

"momo, dont worry, theyre just jokesters... lets just... i know!" you light up with an idea. "lets put on a show!" you tell her, and she looks at you confused. "what are you talking about?" she asks. "they want a show right? lets give them one" you said as you stood up again, offering your hand down.

realising, with a smile she takes your hand and stands up, and you both stsets dancing. waving your arms around, jumping, flipping, shaking your butts out as you heard some shouts and some cheers from around you, making you laugh.

when you finished, you both bowed deeply, and stood back up, giggling. "now was that so bad?" you ask as you put your hand through hers as you walk back to the lockerrooms to change back.

**

"when thats over, the sixteen from the last tasks that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!" present mic called loudly.

"im going to stand on the stage that i watch every year on TV!" kirishima calls with wonder, amazed. "was it a tournament last year?" ashido asks. "its different every year, but theres a one-on-one competition every year. last year, it was a sports chanbara match" sero answers.

"now, lets draw lots to determine the bracket" midnight called. "once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games, and then start!" she called. "the sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. im sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. now, from the first place team-"

she was cut of by ojiro raising his hand. you looked at him, confused. "im withdrawing" he says, your eyes widen. "ojiro, why?" midoriya asks. "this is a rare chance for pros to see you!" iida tells him, trying to convince him.

"i barely remember anything from the cavalry battlr until almost the end" your brows forrowd as he kept talking.

"i think it was this guys quirk" he says, nodding to the side, you see the purple haired boy you talked to earlier in the school.

"i know that this is a great chance and that its foolush to waste it... but everyone here competed by giving their all! i cant.. i cant be up there with everyone without knowing what really happened" he says. this man is going to be a hero, he has a straught heart, and he believes in hard work.

the girls tried making him feel better, but instead, he almost started crying covering his face.

"its not that.. im talking about my pride here... i cant..." his voice is trembling, as you hear other students withdrawing too. this is the weirdest thing ive ever seen, most people would just use that to their advatnage.

you looked at midnight, waiting for her final word. "youthful talk like that is something... i like!" she calls, waiving her hand around. "i accept your withdrawel!" she calls.

you looked up at the screen when all the changes were done.

your name was infront of kaminaris. that jerk. "hey momo!" you called at her. "look who i got" you smiled, and ahe looked up. "teach him a lesson!" she smiles, and you fist bump.

"shoto!" you call as you run behind him and plant your hands on his shoulder, jumping up, and leaning on his shoulders. he stumbles forward, and quickly grabs onto your thighs, he starts walking to get used to his balance.

"my first fight is against kaminari" you smiled, pointing up at the screen. "and yours... sero!" you smiled. "thatll be an easy target" he smirks as he makes his way out of the stedium and to the back rooms talking to you on his back still.

his hands are touching my thighs. that was a mutual thought, but none of you said anything, so it wont be weird.

on your way upstairs to the stands, you heard the oh so familiar voice of your guardian. what aizawa saw was you, in the tiniest skirt, on todorokis back as he held you tightly.

"oi {Y/N} what the hell is this?!"

***

next chapter you defeat kaminari with a cool new power i still havent revealed. be ready. have fun!

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧