16-hospital

waking up in the morning, shoto starts getting ready. he takes a shower and tidys his room before he walks to the kitchen, and starts making himself breakfast. when hes finished, he sits down at the table and eats silently.

"hello dear" his grandmother says as she walks behind him, patting his hair. "good morning" he greets, and she walks outside the room, and he hears as she turns the TV on.

"-taken down, by the winner of the UA first year sports festival, {Y/N} {L/N}-"

shoto, at the sound of your name from the telly, he stands up and walks outside the room to lean on the door of the living room, seeing his grandmother watching the TV, and he stood behind, watching, confused.

"-rumors say, that she is actually his daughter, and during their duel they both confessed to their blood relation-"

"what are they talking about?" shoto asks as he steps closer to thr sofa. "oh, isnt this the girl that faught you yesterday?" she asks as she points to the telly, and a video came on the telly.

its a video taken on phone, and it was shaking, and there were a lot of shouting and sounds in the back round, but he could very clearly see 2 figures attacking each other with blue flames, clearly one of them with a long beard and hair flying back behind him, his face illuminated by the fires in his hand, and he had such a huge sick grin on his face, revealing a set of silver teeth.

and infront of him was a figure with burning clothes, {H/C} hair is flying back from the jump, and he could clearly see glowing arrow tattoos streched over the figures back of the neck, arms and hands.

"oh god, what is this?" he asks as he watchs the video keep going, now is a professional video taken probably from a reporters camera.

"well, theyre saying that that guy... the one with the fires? whats his name..." his grandmother wonders. "well, the one they call the fire assasin?" she says and shoto nods for her to continue. "so theyre saying that he is actually her father, and last night he attacked her"

shotos mouscles tensted as his eyes widened, except for his jaw mouscles, his jaw fell open.

"their duel ended when she trapped him down and he was taken by the police, and today he will face trial, while the girl is still at the hospital, unconciouss" the reporter said.

"oh no..." his grandmother sighed, covering her mouth, "such shame" she shakes her head as shoto stands up. "where are you going?" she asks him. "im going to see her" he says while hes already changing his clothes.

**

shoto steps into the hospital and walks to the front desk, his head cast down. "hello" he says, and the secratery looks up. "how may i help?" she asks. "ive come to visit my.. friend, {Y/N} {L/N}" he says, and the secraterys eyes grow. "a-alright.." she says as she starts tapping on her computer, and then hands him a pass. "shes on floor 3, room 363" she says and he nods, thanks her, and walks to the lifts.

what did she do? is she alright? how did that man find her? is he really her father? what kind of powers does that man have, if noone could put him down and only her? why didnt she say anything?

he exits the lift, and turns right, and there he finds aroynd the corridor sitting around reporters. they looked tired, sitting with their equipment, waiting for something to happen with the girl.

he casts his head downwords and starts walking towards the end of the corridor, unnoticed by the reporters, but to his luck, the reporters jump on him like lions on prey.

"did you come to see the girl who defeated you?" "are you friends or enemies?" "are you more then friends?" "did you know he was her father?" "is she covering other injuires, or any other secrets?"