47-lazy saturday

its saturday. no school, no work, nothing to be done today. its 8 am, and you were lying in bed, your head leaning on your elbow as you watched shoto getting dressed, pulling on his shirt and starts buttoning the buttons.

"its rude to stare" he says with a smirk, looking down at you. "not my fault youre so handsome shoto" you smiled as his fingers danced on the buttons of the white shirt, his eyes rolling at your words. "shut up" he smiles as he turns to grab his tie and wrap it around his neck, tying it.

sighing, you push the blanket off of yourself, "guess ill get ready too" you let him know as you stand up, a shirt and a pair of black panties hiding under the oversized shirt. as you walk to the balconey door, shotos eyes travel over to you and stick to your legs, watching as you raise your hands above your head, streching out, raising the shirt up for shotos delight.

hes this kind of guy, flash a leg and hes following you. but only you, there could be a goddamn naked woman infront of him and hed yawn if its not you.

"take a picture itll last longer" you smirk as you see him through the glass, and you see as he puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out his phone, raising it up, and snapping a picture.

laughing, you turn around and walk over to him, hugging him tightly as he puts his hand around your shoulders and kisses the top of your head.

"alright, now you need to go loser" you smiled as you pulled away and picked up his bag, dropping it across his shoulder, and pulling a pair of shorts on yourself on the way to the door, and downstairs to the common area.

leaning on the wall you find bakugo, tapping his foot on the floor with his face scrunched up, annoyed. "morning bakugo" you smile as you and shoto walk over. "finally! come on!" he grummbled and started walking to the door, you trailing with shoto behind him.

"alright well, ill be here when you come back" you smiled up and shoto, and he smiled and leaned down to kiss your lips softly, leaving your hand.

"bye bunny" "byee shoottooo!!" you called as they exited the building and went to the bus just in time for you to feel a quick rush of air, midoriya running outside of the building.

sighing in content, you smile as you close the door and turn around to find kirishima and tokoyami sitting beside a table, mineta and kaminari brushing their teeth, standing above the table.

"hey guys" you smile as you walk over, sitting infront of tokoyami. "hey {Y/N}" they all said, greeting you. "so what are we doing today?" you smile. "calming" they responded. "anyone for a game?" you ask, pointing your thumb back to the ps on the tv. in seconds, you, kirishima and tokoyami were already battling on who goes first.

**

the door to hights alliance is opened, and someone walks in, but you were deep wrapped up in a fighting with kirishima, bumping each others shpulders as kaminari and tokoyami watched, waiting for a result.

then, the final blow, your character hits super hit kirishimas and send him to the air as the screen flashed gamer 1 wins!!

kirishima groans, dropping the controller and falling back on the floor, rubbing his eyes. "ohh!! man what a slaughter! i just wiped the floor with you from one end to the other!!" you called, pointing at kirishima and blowing your tounge in triompth. "not fair! youre the avatar!" he calls, pointing at you from the floor.

"not in the game!" you smiled as you crossed your hands with a smile. "im just better then you at everything" you smirked.

"hey guys" midoriyas voice chimes in the room, and you turn around to see him sitting down on the sofa, tired. "you good?" you ask. "i got accepted to sir nighteyes work study" he says and your face turns to a grin. "cool!! we'll be together with togata too!" you call.

"yeah, he really didnt make it easy for me.." he chuckled, rubbing the beck of his neck. "what do you mean?" you ask, cooing your head to the side. "wait, he didnt make you chase after his stamp?" he asks. "he asked for me, he already stammped the contract before i walked in, just waited for me to sign" you shrugged, confused by midoriyas words, and even more when he stared at you confused.

"oh wow, youre so lucky! he made me chase after his stamp and taunted me, i didnt even get it but he still signed me.." he sighs. "hey, maybe you took a different path, but you still got to your result" you smile as you stand up, patting his shoulder. "youre right! and on sunday, we will have out firs-" "hes here!!" midoriya cant finish off his sentance when you squeal and jump up, running to the door and opening it wide.

you exit through the door and skip over to the two boys coming off the bus, tired. you skip over and jump up on shoto, wrapping your hands around his neck and your legs around his waist.

"egh, he was away for a few hours, calm down" bakugo grumbles, rolling his eyes. "shut up" both you and shoto say at the same time as he sets his bag down and wraps his hands around you, holding you close to him.

"it was so boring today!!" you groan as shoto starts walking back to the dorm, you still in his arms. "did anything?" he asks. "nothing.at.all" you emphasized every word with a laugh.

"good thing im back" he smiles as he kisses your shpulder gently, passing right through everyone in the common area and going immediatly upstairs.

***

just remember there are going to be a ton of changes of course, youre the MC!!
comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧