23-practical exam

"now, we will begin the practical exam" you stood infront of all the teachers near the training area, in your costume, beside todoroki.

"of course, it is possible to fail this exam, if you want to go to the training camp, then dont make any stupid mistakes" aizawa says. "there are a lot of teachers" jiro says.

"i expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing" aizawa says. "were fighting robots worriors like at the entrence exam, right?" kaminari asks, full of himself.

"too bad!" suddenly aizawas scarf starts to move, and out of it bursts nezu, the principel. "for verious reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" he calls. "from now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting!" he calls as he climbs down aizawa.

"so.. we'll have you in teams of two to fight against one teacher!" he calls with a smile, everyones gasps and start stressing. "against the teachers?" uraraka asks, her brows forrowed. "in addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided" aizawa says.

"and because we have 19 students, and one will be alone, the gifted winner.... {Y/N} {L/N}!" nezu calls, and you snap out of your day dreaming. "you will be alone" aizawa says, smirking at you evily. "and who will i fight?" you ask.

"snipe. and thirteen. and cementoss" he smirks, turning around and enters the building, you walking behind with forrowed brows.

three teachers? what? do they seriosuly think i can pass 3 teachers?

"what are you thinking about?" shoto asks. "why they put me with cementoss... i mean, our quirks are similar..." you wondered. "well, you also have snipe, and thirteen" he said. "yeah, its not going to be a walk in the park..."

the first pair were asui and tokoyami, and they won, cuffing the teacher. "wow, this is amazing..." you sighed. "asui is so cool" you smiled. "and tokoyami too" uraraka says, and you nod.

then, iida and ojiro, winning, passing the gate.

shoto and yaoyorozu. for the whole time, she made little russian dolls, probably to see if aizawa was close by. they ran around for a while, looking for the exit, they couldnt find it, they had a hard time orienting. quickly enough, while they were talking, aizawa trapped shoto and momo ran away, probably looking for an exit. she seemed a little lost in her head while aizawa attacked her, and then, she ran back to free him, and they decieved aizawa to their win. seemed like momo came up with the idea.

kaminari and ashido lost to principal nezu, and it was a hard fight actually. well, you could pass it, but not them, they were practically hopeless.

uraraka jumled ovrr ti thirteen, she had to close her black hole, and she could push her to the ground. hand to hand combat! amazing! just what i need against her!

jiro and koda against present mic. 3 people with quirks related to sound. "im so sorry for them.." you sighed, shaking your head. "ive faught him in the past, i think i have tinnutus now" you chuckled. "but there is a way to defeat him. his voice doesnt travel underground, so id usualy come on him fron underground, and attack" you said as you kept watching, in the end they won, sending bugs to present mic, which he was extremly scared of.

now shoji and hagakure against snipe. i should listen and watch, i need to stand before him next. hagakure captured him, but im not invisible, so i still dont have a startegy, though i can definatly manipulate through smoke easily.

minetta and sero, they passed, bearly, somehow, mineta was the one to get them out while sero slept in midnights arms.

"{Y/N}" you looked behind as you heard your name being called by shoto. smiling at him, he walks over to you and wraps his hand around your waist, watching up at the screen with you at midoriyas and bakugos fight against all might. it was quite the fight, intense. it was long, but in the end midoriya ran out with bakugo in his arms, even though he was an ass to him, and even though he sustained a harsh blow to his back.

"{Y/N}, its you now, ribbit" tsu said, and you jumped. "oh, right. bye guys" you smiled and turned around. "good luck!" uraraka called. "i dont need luck" you smirked as you left the room and walked to the training grounds while bandaging your arms down to your fingers.

"alright, its gonna go like this" aizawa says. "you got three teachers, all in different levels" he said and you nodded. "be careful" he said, and after nodding again, you entered the building.

allright, whos ass am i kicking first?

"ready? go!" the announcer said, and immediatly, you started to be sucked back, so using your metal cuff, you transformed it into a long metal chain and connected it to the metal in the railing, holding onto it as she tried dragging you back.

i should attack hand to hand, like uraraka did.

letting go, you jumped over to thirteen that immediatly closed her black hole, and you kicked her in the stomach, and while she fell you closed her hand with the handcuff.

"first target, down!" you called as you pumped your fist and ran to the next floor.

scanning the ground, you found infront if you cementoss, waiting for you to make the turn.

alright, he and i will practically have a very similar quirk, so he will try attacking me, i should just through him and leave to the next level.

stepping out, he immediatly starts sending cement at you, it waved above you, and you quickly made a fire shield above you that would make the cement go around you as you ran through it.

when he sees you outside of the cement, he builds a huge wall infront of himself, and you jump on it with a loud call, kicking it in using earth bending, through it, jumping over him and out the next door.

"and now... snipe..." you sighed, scanning the floor, you found him standing behind a wall.

ok, ill give him a target, and he'll try to hit me... then, he'll send in smoke, and ill swoop through the air and cuff him.

you run in, and immediatly he starts trying to shoot you, you cover your body with an armor made from the wall, and run through as he shoots you. you continue running until he sends his smoke grenede in, and slowly, you put down the armor, grabbed the cuffs, and flew up and towards him-hearing his gunshots-and cuffed his arm.

you ran for the exit and as you did you sent a wave of air behind you to clear the smoke, and passed through the gate.

"{Y/N} passed! win!" present mic calls, and you start dancing and pumping your fists up and down.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧