5-healing

"what happened to her?" midoriya asks recovery girl. "she over worked herself, she did that a lot" she says as she cleans the cuts on your legs. "and her skin on her back and on her waist was burnt off... itll take a while for her to heal" she says, letting go if your foot. "but she will heal herself the second she wakes up, i tell you" she says, making his and everyone elses heads snap towards her.

"heal herself?" they ask. "water bending sub is healing" she explained as she smiled down at you gently. on the bed in the office you were sleeping, a bandage wrapped all round your torso as well as some on your hands that bled out furiously while you over worked yourself.

"and when will she wake up?" todorodki asks calmly. "soon, i believe" she says. "now shoo, you cant be in my office at such hours" she banishs them away, but before todoroki leaves, he turns to her. "will you tell her.. to contact me, when shes up?" he asks the old woman. "oh" she smiles warmly "of course i will" she said, and he left.

**

her eyes started flickering open, until they got open wide, and she looked around. oh, recovery girls office. you were here a lot, every time you got hurt, aizawa would take you to her.

you were lying on the thin mattrass on the gurney, you were clean, you felt fresh, and also, the fresh burning pain in your stomach and back, all the little cuts and hits you got over your body. the sun was setting outside the bug window on your left side, and it seemes, silent. there was noone in the room. you slowly sat up, groaning at the shooting pain that pumped through you, you also felt that your hair was pulled into a braid.

you looked out the window for a moment, and thought back. that fight was.. crazy. it was so hard. you felt the exhaustion now. fighting that.. man.. with the hands.. it was hard. his touch burned you so hard, your skin melted off. your mouscle exposed? tensing it hurt.

you gently put your hand on your side, feeling the pain much harder. i better clean that. then, you remembered. "shouta!" you called, suddenly your heartbeat pickup, by the sounds of the door opening. "{Y/N}?" "recovery girl!" you called as you started pulling the blanket off of you, only to groan and fall back in pain. "what the hell do you think youre doing?" she shouts at you. "i-i have to see shouta!" you call at her. "hes asleep, sit down!" she shouts at you, you oblige, slightly scared of the woman.

"theres someone here for you" she says. "present mic can just come in.." you waved your arm dismissivly  laying back down. "its not him" she says as you hear the door open again. "who is it?" you ask, and from behisn the courtin, comes todoroki.

"todoroki?" you ask confused. "hey" he says as he puts his bag down and sits on a chair beside the bed. "hey" you replied, slightly suspicious. "how are you feeling?" he asks. "oh you know, like someone ripped off my skin" you giggled. "oi, recovery girl, can you get me some hea-" you stopped when you saw her coming with the bowl full of water with rose petals in it.

"thank you" you bowed your head. "she told me you can heal yourself" todoroki says, looking at the water with anticipation. "i wanted to see how" he says. "and you waited for that?" you ask confused. "i-i... can you show me?" he looks down, almost flustered. you giggled and nodded. "of course" you said as you started to unravel your bandages, todoroki could see your wounds. dark scars were streched over your stomach, and round to your back, it lacked skin.

"like this" you said as you bended the water up from the bowl and set it gently on your side, and did something to it. he watched as the water glowed, and your wound started to heal slowly. after about a minute or two, you moved the water back to the bowl, and he looked amazed, all that was left was  a faint scar. "just-just like that?" he asks shocked, and you giggled. "yeah" you nodded as you did the same on your back.

"when did you learn how to do this?" he asks. "one time, when i found out about my fire bending, i burned myself, so aizawa told me to put my hands underwater until i could get treatment, and suddenly... it happened" you smiled as you looked at your bandaged hands. "you... you are so..." he didnt know what to say, or how to say. you waited for him to finish his words, you could clearly see that he was shocked, so you didnt rush it. "powerful" he finally finishs.

"you are too, todoroki" you smiled. "when we were in tre landslide zone, you were amazing, without even trying hard" you blushed, looking down. "it was amazing" he gets flustered and looks away, and just in time, recovery girl comes back it to sace you from any awkward silences. "finished?" she asks, and you nod. "can i see aizawa now?" you ask, and she nods. you carefully get out of the bed, and make your way out of the room with todoroki on your side as you walked over to the room she said aizawa wss in.

"shouta!" you shouted as you opened the door, you could hear a little rusting, and you ran over to the last bed, and jumped up on it, your head laying down on aizawas chest as you cried onto him, he groaned painfully as you hit him. "oh god, shouta, you scared me!" you shouted through your tears as you gripped his shirt. "i was worried about you.." you sighed as you cried to his chest.

"im ok {Y/N}.. please, get off of me" he mummbles, and you quickly pull back to sit on the bed, not touching him. "are you ok?" he asks, raising his hand to you. "i am, i did a little bit of healing, im good now" you smiled gently at the bandaged man infront of you. "could you please heal me too?" he asks and you nod eagerly as you take the bowl of water and sit down on the bed, helping him up.

"mr aizawa" shoto says, and you look back to him with a smile. "whos there?" aizawa asks. "its todoroki, he came to see me" you said as you started peeling off his bandages. you didnt see it, but todorokis eyes widened, flustered, that you just told him he came to see you.

"is that so.." aizawa sighs as he feels his open wounds out in the air. "come, sit down todoroki" you said as you pointed back for him to sit in a chair, which he does. "shouta, your wounds are much worse then mine.." you sighed as you bended up the water. "what do you mean?" he asks. "i dont know if one round will heal it..." you whispered as you started to heal his wounds, but ut wasnt easy.

after a few minutes, you let go, tired. "im sorry shouta" you whispered, closing your eyes tightly to not let tears slip out. "i cant do any more.." you sighed, putting the water back in the bowl. "what?" he asks, shocked. "{Y/N}, i need you to heal me completely, its importent!" he says, trying out if his strained voice.

"im sorry shouta.." tears start slipping from your eyes. "i cant do anything more now" you cried softly. he sighed, and told you to bandage him back up. "ill try again tomorrow" you whispered as you wrapped his body up again. "thank you" he says, and you nod, finishing to bandage him.

you stood up from the bed and turned to todoroki. "were you hurt?" you ask him, he shakes his head simply. "oh ok, if you ever need a heal, tell me, ok?" you asked with a gentle smile, and he nods. "thank you for coming" you smiled at him. he puts his hand out for you to shake, and you take it, shaking it gently. "i do hope youll feel better soon. and you too mr aizawa" he says and turns to leave.

"by the way, {Y/N}" he says before he leaves, and you walk over to the door. "yes?" you ask, and he turns around, and suddenly, hugs you, tight. "im glad youre ok"

***

yerp... yerp... well, something importent! next chapter i start the sports festival, and i will cjange things, because, youre the main character! you must win- no i didnt tell you what happens in the end.
but there will be changes, because i said so.
hope you enjoyed!

comment, vote and follow!

yours, the red demon♧