28-camp-sabotaged

its day three. another day of hardcore training. today, you were working on big scale bending, making a tunnel inside the the mountain to pass through (earth bending), tornados (air bending), big scale fire spits, and huge waves of water, stopping them in time before they hit anything, and trying to use a few of them at the same time, like while building the tunnel, lighting up your way using fire from your mouth, even though its blue and not so bright.

the day ended with you being asked to make food for yourself again, which kind of worked again.

night time came, and now it was your night task. "class B will be our scarers. when they are in place class A will leave in pairs every 3 minutes, there are tags with your names on them in the forest. your goal is to collect those! now those who are scarers are allowed to make physical contact. use your quirks to teriffy other, gets it!" she called.

"the winners are the creative students who make the most people piss their pants!" tiger called as a setisfied look drew across your face. "whats your face?" shoto asks. "dreams" you say lowly, grabbing onto his hand. "tiger is quiet the man" you say. "in this skirt?" he asks confused. "even in this skirt" you practically drooled when the kitty passed out the numbers.

drawing out one the number 8. "whats yours?" you ask shoto. "2" he says, and quickly, bakugo walks over. "haha, good luck" you smiled, patting his shoulder. "and yours?" "im 8" you smiled. "hey {Y/N}, im 8!" looking behind, midoriya ran up to you, waiving his hands. "sweet, at least its someone i know" you smiled at him.

you stood with midoriya and waited till it was your turn, when you suddenly saw smoke in the distance. "whats that?" you ask, confused. "i-i dont know? maybe a forest fire" midoriya suggests when you feel footing from the forest.

"get back" you call as you spread your hands to the sides and start to push the people behind you backwords when a few villains came in the place. "how did the villains find us?" mineta asks. "stay back!" the tigers called again.

"oh no.." midoriya said, "wheres kota?" he asks, stressed. "how are you this evening UA high school?" the turtle villain asks. "we are a lsrt of the league of villains" he says. "howd they find us.." you mumble. "i can crush this kittys head so easily! how about it dear, should i?" the other villain says, and you try to burst it open, but its not made from stone.

"before we kill anyone, we should think about stains ideology!" he says, "so you are the ones stain inspired.." iida says, alarmed. "thats us. and i believe i recognise you! you are the ones that attacked stain in hosu city! and you.." his finger pointed at you. "arens daughter" he smiles, and you flinch back.

"let me introduce myself" he pulls a huge sword like thing, held together by belts. "call me spinner! im here to make stains dreams a reality!" he smiles, and you put a leg forward, but tiger stops you. "i dont care who you are, for me youre just criminals! the woman lying there is pixiebob, she a prohero who saved countless lives!" he calls as he pulls out his claws.

"get all back to camp, class rep, youre in charge to get back there! dont ingage them!" the kitty said. "go on ahead without me!" midoriya says. "i know where kota is!" he says, and leaves to find him.

"im not leaving either" you say as you stand beside the kitties. "no {Y/N}, leave!" the kitty says. "they dont mind killing you, and you cant kill them, you understand that means that they will put out everything they can?" you ask, getting into a fight stance. "you need more help" you whisper as you lower your knees. "dont do it.." tiger says, and you step on the ground and raise traps around the villains.

the bigger one, in the human form broke out, and broke the turtles one using his huge stand. "try breaking it!" the kitty shouts, knowing you are an earth bender. "i tried its not from stone, and not from metal" you sigh as the turtle breaks forward to attack again, you dodge, moving to the side quickly as they kittys start attacking the villains, you try to hit them from a distance, the kitties not allowing to get closer, so you sent mainly attacks from a distance.