10-The avatar vs. Kaminari

you and todoroki made your way together back to the stedium from the waiting rooms, just before his match. he was silent, serious, thinking. you were holding his hand (which he loved that you do that, it made him feel better) and rammbling on and on about something, he wasnt sure, he was just listening to your voice.

when you turned a corner, you found yourself standing infront of the one and only, endeavor, the second best hero. your mouth slacked as you looked at him infront of you, the man you learned most of your fire moves from, watching him on TV.

you felt todorokis grip on your hand tighten, when he says "youre in my way" you look between him and endeavor, not sure what kind of confrantation will happen now.

"youre acting disgracefully, shoto" endeavor tells his son, and he walks over to stand over the two of you.

"and who are you?" he asks, looking down at you. how come all the best pro heros are fucking huge?

"i-im {Y/N} {M/N} {L/N}, sir" you stuttered out, and looked him in the eye. something in him ticked. "{L/N}? thats what you call yourself now?" he asks, at his question you flinch back, hard, pulling shotos hand with you.

"i-i better go" you stuttered out as you let go of shotos hand, wished him the best of luck, and quickly ran up to the stands, sitting down, reading to watch todorokis match.

i know that endeavor was there that day.. i never figured hed still recognise me... or even talk to me about it...

you averted your gaze as you sat there, drowning in your thoughts when you heard tsu and tokoyami talking about the attack that happened earlier, by aren jagger.

"its his third attack this month, and they say hes only going harder and harder each time" tokoyami says in his low voice. "i wonder if endeavor could stop him? they do have practically the same quirk" tsu says, her finger tapping her cheek.

no, he cant. endeavor is smart, but aren is much smarter, and hes very very strong, he has a lot of tricks up his sleeves, esspecialy the lightning

letting go of this topic, the match starts, and you look down to see sero wrapping his tape around shoto, dragging him around the ring. that was quick.

then, you saw shoto stomp his foot on the ground, and starts freezing it, also locking himself in place. you watched as his ice grew, more, and more... and more. you felt the ground underneath you shaking, and quickly, the ice reached up to your own stand, almost breaking it, and the ice went over the borders of the stedium.

your mouth flew open as you looked at the ice, there was so much of it you even started feeling cold.

"oh my gosh" you exclaim, not seeing whats happening down in the ring.

"sero, can you move?" you hear midnight asking. by the power, you guessed that sero maybe not be able to even speak. i hope hes ok....

"sero is immobilized! todoroki advances to the second round!" she calls.

the stands were silent, as well as you were, standin beside kirishima, amazed at shotos power. "did-did-did you see that?!" kirishima shouts at you, he was shocked. "what kind of power is that?!" kirishima was freaking out, basically.

and then, you heard, people around the stedium started singing "dont worry about it!" to sero, of course, that was probably very close to be frozen to death mere seconds ago.

you watched as shoto stsrted heating the ice he made. he looked... angry, sad, mad, dissapointed, confused. what did he talk about with his father? was he the one who made him so angry?