59-terminator

three more weeks passed. and now, 11:35, the night before the school festival. you sat in shotos lap, scrolling through the internet. you held the phone, and shoto scrolled through the sea of memes in reddit, while the rest of the class stressed about the festival tomorrow morning.

"umm, hey {Y/N}?" kirishima asks, looking at you confused. "yeah?" you ask, not lifting your gaze. "your arrow is showing" he says, pointing to the hand holding the phone. "oh yeah, its fine" you smiled.

"how come? arent you going to kill us when it happens?" he asks. "im in full control over myself and my body. my body is still getting used to it, so they pop up sometimes" you giggled. "yeah, its not fun when its 3 im the morning and im tired from the course and her forehead starts glowing" shoto smirks, and you blush, moving your face to hide into his neck while he laughed.

"well, goodnight" mina stood up, streching her arms. "i really should be  getting to sleep" she lets you all know. "before you go, how about we make one final promise, to do our best? we are going to pull this off and rock everyone in UA!!" kirishina called, and everyone jumped up, happy and excited.

"excited?" shoto asks. "i think im more excited about togata then the festival" you laughed, and he squeezed your waist. "i bet" he smirked. "im sure he'll be over the moon"

**

next morning, at 6 am, midoriya goes up to train with all might, shooting his fingers around when he hears hustling from the bushes of the forest.

looking over, he spots hatsume walking over. shes dirty and has dark circles under her eyes, and a huge grin.

"there you are midoriya! i knew youd be here!" she smiled. "youre so dirty..." he calls, confused. "ignore the dark circles and grime, i knew id find you training even though its the big day! i got the gloves you asked for to work, so i came to deliver them in person!" she called, and handed over a pair of white gloves with a green underside.

"oh wow, these are so cool! thank you so much!" he thanks her as he takes them and puts them on. "the gloves should also compliment the rest of your costume, because you see a good desinger can satisfy the client in one go! so what do you think of them?!" she asks excitedly and loudly.

"i love them, they are so amazing, thank you so much! although you couldve waited for after the festival" he said with a gentle smile. "when its over im going to sleep for 36 hours!" sbe tells him proudly, and he chuckles. "this is such a {Y/N} thing to say" he whispers. "right!" she calls, clapping her hands excitedly.

all might and midoriya watch as she pulls out of her pocket a small black box, and hands it over. carefully, midoriya opens the lid to find a black, aesthetic, slick and minimal prosthetic finger. his smile grows wider as he takes the small robot part in his hand and examins it carefully.

"i tried to match her personality as much as i could! its water proof and fire proof, portable and she can change the colour by tapping on the under side! its flexible and it can detect the pulses from her nerve system to work as her own body, and can lift up to 90 kg! what do you think?" the passion in hatsume was exciting. "oh wow, hatsume, it looks so amazing! im sure she'll love it! thank you, thank you so much!" he thanks her, putting it back from the box and she takes it.

"ill bring it to you later, i need to tell power loader im giving it away today!" she smiled, and ran away quickly.

**

from the second you woke up, everyone were running around. last arrangments, attachments, preperations.

just as you woke up, mina and momo started stuffing you into your costume, a little orange dress with a frilled skirt and lots of details.