46-sir nighteye

8 am. you in the common room, eating your breakfast with your friends. "excited?" "oh i am! i couldnt go to the internships, and now that i got an offer from all mights former sidekick! cant wait" you smiled as you drank from your tea, waiting for the door to burst open with togatas smile.

"{Y/N}!" he calls as he steps into the common area full of sleepy students. "hey togata" you smiled as you stood up, smoothing down your skirt. "togata is going with you?" shoto asks as he gets up to fix your collar, tucking the tie into the grey sweater. "yeah, they dont want me wondering around alone" you chuckled lowly, emberressed, picking up your bag from the floor.

"yeah, if anything happens, im here for you!" togata calls as he puts his arm around your shoulder, pulling you to his side, making you laugh. the look on shotos face was the funny thing.

you walk over to shoto again and cradle his jaw in your hand, kissing his lips gently, and going to pull away, but he puts his hand around your waist and pulls you closer to him into another kiss. when you finally pull away, laughing, he shakes his head. "jealousy is a funny colour on you" you smirked, and groaning, he squeezes your side, making you jump.

"fine, bye guys!" you smiled as you walked to the door with togata. "bye {Y/N}, good luck!"

leaving, you and togata walked side by side out of the school, him non stop rammbling about sir nighteye. you enjoyed it, togata is fun.

"he really values humor, maybe you can try making him laugh! worked for me!" he offered, and you smiled, "yeah, maybe i will" you giggled as you crossed the road. "when he asked me about you he said something about how youre always laughing and cracking jokes while fighting, i think he already likes you" he smiles widely. "guess thats good for me" you laugh.

**

"there you go! ill be out here" togata points forward at a door, and you smile, nod, and walk over to the door.

through the ground, you could feel about what the room is like. desk, books, chairs, cold floors. you could feel two feet on the ground, probably nighteyes. hes sitting so ideal and silently, that you would think he might as well be found dead sitting in his chair if it wasnt for his heartbeat.

lifting your hand, you knocked on the door, twice. "come in" a voice calls from the inside, and you open the door and glide in smoothly, finding exactly what you guessed to see, and sir nighteye standing up from his desk, his eyes boaring into yours through his glasses. "sir nighteye" you greeted, bowing your head. "{Y/N} {L/N}" he greets and motions for you to come closer.

"the restrained knock. everyone in this office plays my door like a marimba" he says with his scary looks. "well, if you wanted insane pounding, you could go see stomp" you offered, giggling, your eyes closing in the process, limiting your vision from sir nighteyes gentle, quick smirk.

you sat down carefully at the desk, dropping yoru bag on the floor in the process, and looking at him as he slowly sits down, long fingers pressed to the desk.

"Ive watched your previous fights, everything that happened" he says, his hands trailing to a file and opening it, its full of information about you. "see youve done your research" you smiled as you looked through the papers. "one could only be so safe about who he offers a job to" he says, and you nod.

"the thing i liked about you most, is that even during a fight, you keep a smile and joke. i think its incredibally importent" he says, and you nod, agreeing, thanking the gods that at least someone found it good and not a distraction or even concerning

"at this year, people dont know about avatars do they?" he asks as he leans back, his fingers pressing at each other. "youre right" you sighed, watching him. "for them its just a hero name, while actually its a whole prophacy" he says, and you nod, looking around. "does it bother you?" he asks, and you look back at him.

"no. i want to be a hero to save people, and make people feel safe and good. the fact that im the avatar is just a side fact, that truly does help me, but it doesnt change much. and its not like people cant know about avatars, its just thats been a long time since they had one. it doesnt matter really. my goal is not to be looked at, but to save people" you said, adjusting yourself in your seat, feeling your heart beat picking up its pace, and sir nighteye is intruiged.

"if while i do so, people remember what are avatars... thats just a perk" you smiled, finally bringing your eyes back to his face. hes watching you, finger rubbing on his chin. hes thinking.

"i see.." he says, and slowly his finger push the contract closer to you "i would love to have you in my agency" he smiles, and you smile as you pick up a pen and sign down. "marvelous"

"but i do have one thing to ask" he says. "what would that be?" you ask intruiged. "would you mind if i used foresight on you?" he asks, and watches as you think deeply. "i dont mind" you smiled, standing up.

he stands up, and lifts his hand to your face, moving some of your hair behind your ear and holding your face, and soon, his eyes turned purple.

**

its diffucult for him. you truly are an avatar. everything he sees is very fast, and almost undetectable. he can see a hospital bed, you fighting, you shouting, you with purple electricity around, your hand holding someone elses hand.

**

he shakes his head, and comes out. "that was quick" you giggled, and he looked down at you. "you truly are an avatar, i could bearly orient myself" he says as he cleans his glasses. "i hope to bring justice to the title avatar" you smiled, and he looks back at you. "you will" he says.

"what did you see?" you ask with a smile. "let us get coffee" he says as he takes his wallet from a drawer in the desk. "ambigous much? is that what you saw?" you ask eagerly as you pick the bag from the floor. "that too" he smiles.

**

after the interview and the coffee, you and togata got back to campus.

"hey guys im back!" you smile as you enter the common room. "hey!" they all call, and you walk to the sofas, leaning down to kiss shoto and lean on the side arm of the sofa, his arm wrapping around you.

"howd it go?" he asks, his fingers gently dancing on the side of your stomach. "it went great actually, we really hit it off, and i signed in!" you smiled.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧