34-'vacation'

its 8 am. aizawa is still asleep, and you are in the living room, looking down at some papers. you were going to be moved to dorms soon, and today aizawa and all might are going to persuade the parents to let their kids to go to the dorms.

you werent a big problem, aizawa being your guardian, your name is practically at the top of the list. hes eager to keep you safe and close, and the dorms are great for keeping the students together.

you looked down at the paper, studying the things you wrote down, the things you are going to take with you, and what else you had to put there.

moving out is kind of a big deal, especially that both you and shouta were moving out, so the house would be empty. luckily, hizashi agreed to keep the house under his name.

while you were sitting infront of the desk, scribbling down words, gentle music playing through the house, there was a knock on the front door.

cautiously, you stand up and move to the door, leaning both your palms on the wooden door and looking through the peep hole. its all might! quickly coming down to your feet, you unlocked the door and swang it open.

"all might" you smiled, bowing carefully infront of him. "hello {Y/N}" he smiles at you. hes not in his big form anymore. hes short and skinny with hollow eyes and cheeks. but hes all might, no matter what.

"please, come in" you moved aside and gestured for him to come in. nodding, he walks in. "tea? water? coffee?" you ask with a smile as he sits down in the living room. "tea, id love that" he smiles and you nod as you jump over to the kitchen to make the number one hero tea.

or well, not anymore... does that mean endeavor is the numder one hero now?

he sits in the living room silently, listening as the water in boiling behind him and your shuffling with things in the kitchen. looking down, he sees on the small wooden table infront of him a page.

it has a little tint of yellow to it, and it was scribbled on with a black pen, cursive writing on it, some words were marked out, some arrows around and little doodles around the edges. definatly yours.

"here you go" you smiled as you handed him the mug, and he takes ig, nodding towards you. "i see you started to think about your dorm" he says, refearing to the paper. "oh yes, i thought i oughta start now, i have a tendency to being a little messy" you giggled as you looked down.

"and are you sure, young {Y/N}, that you need swords?" he asks as his eyes travel to see the words double dao on the paper. "for decoration" you laugh, making him chuckle.

"ill go wake up shouta" you bowed your head and skipped down the corridor to his room. opening the door, you walk in and pull the water out of the glass beside his bed and drop it on his sleeping head. he jumps up, gasping, but calms down when he hears you giggling.

"goddamnit {Y/N}" he grumbles as he throws a pillow at you, and you jump up on his bed. "all might is here, why are you still asleep?" you ask, and he groans. "i forgot" he says as he sits up, rubbing his eyes. "well, get up and get going! its morning" you smiled as you stood up to leave the room.

"oh and {Y/N}?" he says, and before you leave you turn around to him. "good morning" he smiles, gently smiling back, you nod with a wide smile "good morning shouta"

you close the door behind you and walk back to the living room, seeing all might looking at the paper you left. "he'll be in a minute" you smiled as you sat back down on the floor and grabbed your pen, thinking.

not able to hold himself, he asks "are you ok {Y/N}?" he asks, and you look up at him. "yeah" you said softly, giving him a side smile of innocence. "im fine" deciding hes not going to get much out of you, he lets it go.

"will the baths contain soap and things like that?" you ask him, scribbling down some words. "ill be honest, i have no idea" he says with a gentle smirk, making you laugh. "ill put that on my list" you shook your head, laughing.

"good morning all might" you both move your head to see shouta in his suit, his hair pulled back carefully. "good morning aizawa" he says and you get up to bring him his tea.

"thank you" he smiles as he sits down beside all might, and they start talking about what they will do, and what route they will take.

then, another knock on the door. "waiting for someone?" you ask as you watch aizawa get up and walk to the door. "you are" he replies and you raise an eyebrow as he opens the door, and you see the familiar half and half hair boyfriend of yours.

"shoto?" you ask, scrunching your face. "hey" he smiles as he takes off his shoes and walks deeper into the room. "what are you doing here? i mean i dont mind that you came but-" "stop rammbling" he shuts you up, sitting down beside you and kissing your cheek.

"i invited him" aizawa says, and your eyebrows rise at his words. "you did?" you ask. "i dont want you left alone" he says as he starts putting his shoes on. "to..." you trail off, watching him suspiciously. "protection..." you finished and he hums, nodding.

"so you called my boyfriend here... to protect me" you cleared. "you got it" he smiled, as your mouth hangs open with your brows forrowed. "whatever" you sigh as you get up and hand shouta his bag.

"bye you too" you smiled, "dont forget to pack {Y/N}" shouta says. "yes, shoto is here, so ill make him do the packing and ill watch tv" "good girl" "what?"

you close the door behind shouta and all might, and turn around to shoto again. hes standing in the middle of the living room, holding the list of things you decided to pack with you, shaking his head dissaprovingly.

"you didnt even start to pack?" he asks, and you shake your head with a big smile as you take his hand and lead him to your mess bedroom.

"so, lets start"

***

just an in between chapter.

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧