11-todoroki vs. midoriya

*there you go, fluff. and theres a lot of fluff coming, i already wrote it*

**

you cheered through all the other matchs, watching amazed as your classmates faught, laughing the hardest at kirishimas fight with tetsutetsu.

you looked around every once in a while, looking for shoto. you couldnt see him anywhere, and guessing he needed some alone time after his conversation with his father and his match, you decided to go find him and annoy him.

you turned around and walked down the stairs, and then, using earth bending, you scanned the ground until you felt shoto. hes standing in the entrence, leaning on the wall with his back.

quickly, you skipped all the wat downstairs and ran over to him.

"shoto!" you called, waiving your arm at him. he turns his head and looks at you running towards him. he pushs himself off the wall and you stop infront of him.

"{Y/N}, you were so amazing" he says as he grabs your arm and pulls your back to stand up straight. "i didnt know you could do that, that was so powerful, you can literally control whatever has water in it" he says.

"no," you shake your head, "its really hard shoto, its draining. and there are some things i cant get to the inside of them" you said, looking to the side. "like your father," you giggled "hes huge, and so hot-i mean this literally, i cant focus on his blood" you whispered, crossing your arms.

"but still" he says, holding your shoulders "thats such a powerful thing to have, even if you cant use it on my father" he chuckles, raising his hand under your chin and making you look up at him.

he watchs as your eyes close and you give him a gentle wide smile, wrapping your arms around his torso and plant your face in his chest. he smiles and slowly wraps his arms around you, lying his cheek on the top of your head, smelling your hair.

you pulled back and grabbed his shirt in your fists, looking up at him. "what did you and your dad talk about?" you ask him, he looks down and to the side. "he wants me to do it," he says. "use my left side" he clears.

"shoto..." you sigh, shaking your head. "youre not your father... you dont need to punish yourself, because hes an asshole" he looks at you from the ground, intruiged.

"the fact that you and your father have a similar quirk, doesnt mean anything. youre not his toy, youre your own" you say, putting your cheek on his chest gently, hugging him again.

"he brought me here to overpower All Might" he sighs. "well, now he can deal with the fact that you have a mind of your own. and its strong" you smiled as you squeezed him.

you stay hugged for a while, waiting for some sign you both didnt know about, but it was comfortable, none of you wanted to move.

but then, shoto was called to the ring. you quickly split and he takes a deep breath. "ready?" you smile up at him, he gives you a nod. "youll be ok" you smiled as he nodded at you. "ok, i better go" he says and you nod.

now. now. now.

before he leaves, you lean up and kiss his cheek, going down ti your feet you supress your blush as much as you could, patting his chest, watching as the blush crept up his cheeks. giggling, you turned him around using earth bending, patting on his back. "consider this payback" you smiled as he nodded and ran out to the ring, flushed red, as you walked back up to the stands, feeling confident.

you walked up to the stands again, sitting down beside tokoyami. "what happening?" you ask as you cross your arms, looking down as todoroki and midoriya got on the stage. "youre just in time" he says, leaning forward.