Zhang Muyang likes Doctoral Studies very much, thinks he is a bit cool, and is interested in approaching him, but Doctoral Research only wants to play chess with chess. When he plays chess with chess, he rarely notices other people, except for the inkstone. Tail, Zhang Muyang tried to play with them a few times, and found that he would always be dropped inadvertently, so he didn't get up again.

Although every child likes a different person, it does not prevent everyone from getting along well, nor does it prevent that for chess and inkstone, their favorite is always the other party.

When Bo Yan heard the host ask which kid he likes most in chess, and answered the inkstone without thinking about chess, he was a little jealous, and he was quite unhappy. His favorite kid is Chess, but his favorite kid is not him. So when the host asked him who he likes the most, he also replied that it was inkstone.

Bo Feng watched him talk about the inkstone in anger, and felt that his son was quite arrogant.

Lu Mianmian voted for his favorite child as well. The host asked him why, and Lu Mianmian replied milkily that he is a younger brother.

Cao Honghui struggled for a long time between Yanyan and Zhang Muyang, and finally voted for Chess. Only then did he breathe a sigh of relief and felt that the multiple-choice questions were so difficult.

Zhang Muyang voted for Doctorate very honestly.

Finally, the host looked at the popular king of Ji, "Which kid does Yanyan like the most?"

Yanyan shouted without hesitation, "Brother."

Chess turned his head and looked at him and smiled, and bowed his head to kiss him.

Yanyan kissed him sweetly after he kissed him.

Bo Yan looked at the two of them and felt that he was getting more and more unhappy.

@∞好文,

waiting for everyone to disband, Bo Feng looked at Dr. Yan, who had been unhappy since the host asked questions, and found it a bit funny. He touched Fu Minzhi and let her see what Dr. Yan looks like now.

Of course Fu Minzhi had noticed it a long time ago, and of course he knew where the crux of Doctorate was. She asked Doctorate, "Are you not happy about

research ?" She shook her head, "No."

Bo Feng patted the back of his head." You still pretend to be in front of your parents."

Bo Yan held his head and looked up at him.

Bo Feng smiled, "Why do you still eat the vinegar of inkstone? They are brothers who are together three hundred and sixty-five days a year. You belong to the same family. You are not the children of your Uncle Jiang and Uncle Yan. Why do you want to make chess and chess pass the inkstone? I like you the most." For

more free boutique books, please search

+ +

+ +

+ +

+ +

Like friends, please share with your friends! Support is motivation.

"But, I like chess the most." Bo Yan was not convinced.

"You and Chess are friends, Yanyan and Chess are brothers, family members." Fu Minzhi told him, "What is family? Just like Mom and Dad, do you like Chess or Dad the most? "Fu Minzhi asked him.

"Of course it's Mom and Dad." Bo Yan replied.

"That's not it. For chess, inkstones are family members just like mom and dad. In fact, the question that the host just asked is not very rigorous. He should ask chess, besides inkstone, which kid does he like best? Because the inkstone does not belong to a friend, he is not the same as you."

"Yes," Bo Feng said, "If you feel unhappy, you can ask chess, among friends, who do you like the most? See if it's you."

Bo Yan thought for a while, and felt that his parents were right. Yanyan is the younger brother of chess, and he is not the older brother of chess, so naturally he cannot be compared together.

He said to Bo Feng and Fu Minzhi, "You go back first, I will find chess." He turned and ran to the chess master.

Bo Feng and Fu Minzhi ran away while watching him talking. They couldn't help but glance at each other. Bo Feng sighed helplessly, "Let's go, he is looking for chess, and he won't be able to come back for a while."

Fu Minzhi thought about the appearance of Bo Yan just now, and smiled, "Yan Yan is so young, he would still be jealous, or eat the jealousy of his younger brother."

"How capable he is," Bo Feng said with emotion, "even ran away from home. Yes, there is nothing he can't do. I'm not surprised that one day he will bring me a little girl."

"What are you talking about? How old is Yanyan? How can I bring back a little girl. Besides, he If you ran away from home, I'm not angry with you."

Bo Feng felt that Fu Minzhi's attitude towards Ph.D. is simply doting. Even Ph.D. said he wants the stars in the sky, she might actually buy an asteroid. Named after Doctorate. Such a difference between Fu Minzhi and Fu Minzhi when his Ph.D. researcher was first born is really too big. @∞好文,

he took a peek at Fu Min, but he was caught by Fu Minzhi. Fu Minzhi asked him, "What do you think of me? I made a mistake?"

"No," Bo Feng smiled. "What you said is particularly right."

Fu Minzhi was very satisfied and said in his heart: It's pretty much the same.

She asked Bo Feng what to do to eat, and walked towards their house with Bo Feng. When she was halfway through, Fu Minzhi was suddenly surprised to find that she seemed to have not quarreled with Bo Feng for a long time. She carefully recalled how they got along during this period of time, and found that it seemed to be the case. Even in their daily relationship, the two of them with Ph.D. seemed to be no different from other families. Bofeng was more strict with Ph.D. For some, she is more gentle with Doctoral, while Doctoral is very keen to stay with them, play together or let them tell him stories together.

She was a little surprised. She lowered her head and walked quietly forward. She was suddenly pulled by Bo Feng. Fu Minzhi had something in her heart. She didn't react for a while and stumbled. Fortunately, Bo Feng supported her.

"Look at the road." Bo Feng reminded him. She asked curiously, "What do you think? So attentive."

Fu Minzhi didn't say a word, looked at the road in front of him, and found that there was a tuft of cows in front of where she was walking. Shit, she secretly said something dangerous.

Bo Feng looked at the disgust of cow dung on her face, and smiled, "If I didn't pull you, you should step on it."

Fu Minzhi has some cleanliness, not serious, but there are still some, so she Looking at Bo Feng very depressed, "Do you have to tell me to remind me of that scene?"

"Of course not, I'm asking for credit."

Fu Minzhi: ...she couldn't answer this.

"I can be regarded as helping you, how can you thank me?" Bo Feng asked.

"Thank you." Fu Minzhi said.

"Just verbally thank you?"

"Otherwise?"

Bo Feng said very prepared, "My birthday is coming soon. Research and Research wants to let the three of us celebrate our birthday together. I think it's okay, what do you think?"

Fu Minzhi was a little surprised. She hasn't celebrated her birthday with Bofeng for many years, and she didn't expect Bofeng to make this request.

Seeing that she did not directly refuse, Bo Feng felt that there was a play, "Don't you want to thank me, your sincerity?"

"I see." Fu Minzhi lowered his head and said, "I will get the sky out."

Bo Feng smiled. , "Do you remember my birthday?" @∞好文, all in