Make You Feel Beautiful* - Kyle Spencer

Kyle could tell something was wrong. At first it was the little things. You faked smiles when you were in public. You ate less than normal. You wore baggier clothes. And even though you did a good job hiding those changes, you couldn't keep them from Kyle.

He started to become worried as it got worse. You rarely ate. You never went out in public. You never looked in mirrors. And you rarely ever smiled. Everything came crashing down when Kyle found you sitting in your bed, sobbing.

"Y/n, what's wrong?!" he asked as he sat down next to you.

He went to pull you into a hug, but you pulled away, causing him to frown.

"Did I do something wrong?"

You turned your head and looked at Kyle through your teary eyes.

"No Kyle you didn't do anything wrong. I'm the problem."

"What do you mean?" he asked once more, looking at you with concern.

You motioned to your body, but Kyle didn't understand what you meant.

"This," you said as you gestured to your body once more, "the problem is I'm not good enough for you. I'm fat and I'm ugly, and I'm nothing compared to your ex's."

You sniffled as a few more tears fell down your face. Kyle's face fell as he immediately pulled you into a tight hug, despite your protests.

"Y/n, don't say stuff like that. You're perfect. You're so much better than anyone I've been with. I love you."

"But how? Just look at me!"

"All I can see is beautiful."

You shook your head and Kyle sighed. He gently pushed you over before straddling your waist. He began peppering kisses on your face, making you giggle.

"Kyle what are you doing?"

"If I can't convince you, then I'm gonna make you feel beautiful."

He began to kiss you, passionately. Things got heated, and it turned into a makeout session. You pulled off his shirt and tossed it on the ground. When Kyle went to pull yours off you stopped him.

"Kyle, please. I don't want you to hate me too."

"Y/n you're beautiful. I don't know what you see in the mirror, but when I look at you all I see is perfection."

You hesitantly nodded, and allowed Kyle to remove your shirt. You looked away, nervous of his reaction. When you finally met his gaze, your face was overcome with a blush. Kyle stared at you with pure hunger and lust. You've never been looked at like that before.

"Fuck you're hot."

You giggled slightly at Kyle's comment. He trailed kisses down to your neck, until he found your sweet spot. He kept kissing and sucking on that spot, making you moan underneath him. He pulled away and admired the hickey he left there, blowing on it slightly, making you shiver.

"Kyle," you moaned softly as you reached down to try and palm him through his pants.

He quickly pulled your hand away and pinned both wrists above your head.

"Don't worry about that princess. This is all about you. I wanna make you feel good."

He let go off your wrists and reached behind you to unhook your bra. He pulled it off and admired your breasts. You felt your face heat up once more as he looked at you. You weren't a virgin, but you've never gone this far with Kyle before.

Kyle took one of your nipples into his mouth, swirled his tongue around it. He rolled the other one between his fingers. You felt your back arch slightly at the pleasure and you let out a soft moan.

"Fuck, Kyle."

Kyle pulled away, and you whined at the loss of contact. Kyle moved down and put his hands on the waistband of your sweatpants before looking up at you. After he saw you nod, he pulled down your sweatpants and panties. He quickly shed his jeans, leaving his boxers on.
Kyle moved in between your legs. He ran a finger down your slit and you whined once more.

"You're already so wet for me princess."

Before you could respond, Kyle's mouth started sucking on your clit, eliciting moans from you. He inserted two fingers into your dripping core, pumping them at a fast pace.

"Oh fuck that's feels so good. Please don't stop."

Your hands traveled down to his hair as you tugged slightly, making him moan against your swollen clit.

He increased the speed of his fingers, and almost brought you to an orgasm. But then he pulled away, leaving you a needy mess.

"Kyle please. I need you," you begged as you looked into his eyes.

Kyle smirked, "You didn't actually think I'd leave you like that, did you?"

You watched as Kyle pulled his boxers off. His hard cock sprung free, your eyes widening when you saw his length.

"Are you sure about this?"

You nodded, "Please Kyle. Fuck me."

Kyle grabbed your hand, and he lined himself up with your entrance. You nodded once more, and he pushed in. You instantly moaned when you felt him inside you. Kyle gently thrusted into you, not wanting to hurt you.

"Faster, please," you let out in between your moans.

Kyle picked up the pace, using his other hand to rub circles into your clit. Your moans started to get louder as Kyle grunted above you. You stared into his eyes, which were filled with nothing but love and lust.

You felt the knot slowly begin to build in the pit of your stomach once more.

"Ohh fuck. Kyle I'm- fuck, I'm close," you said as you tightened your grip on his hand.

"Me too princess."

The knot came undone as you came, covering Kyle's cock with your juices. Your vision blurred for a second as the intense pleasure from your orgasm washed over you.

A few moments later, Kyle pulled out before cumming on your stomach. He collapsed next to you and pulled you into his arms.

"Now do you believe me?"

"After that, how could I now?" you said as you laughed softly.

"You make me feel beautiful. And that's enough," you said as you pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Kyle."