Dream Come True* - Tate Langdon

You were changing you're clothes when you heard your door open. You turned around and saw Tate standing in your doorway, smirking.

"Dang y/n, you look good."

"What the fuck? Get out!" you said as you hurriedly put the rest of your clothes on.

Instead of listening to you, Tate walked over and sat on your bed, pulling you to sit next to him.

"You were talking in your sleep last night," Tate whispered in your ear.

A shiver ran down your spine and your eyes went wide as you recalled what you had dreamt about the night before. He's just fucking with you, right? There's no way he knows what you've dreamt about. And it's not like you've ever talked in your sleep before. It's not possible.

"I don't talk in me sleep," you said, attempting to hide the blush on your face.

"Maybe you're right. Does moaning count as talking?"

If your blush was hidden before, there's no way it is now. You felt your cheeks flush as flashes of your dream played in your head. Tate between your legs. You moaning his name and tugging on his hair. Losing your virginity to him.

"W-what are you talking about?" you mumbled, trying to act oblivious to his words.

"Don't act like you don't know, that blush on your face says you do," Tate said as he grew closer to you.

"What? I'm not blushing. And you have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Oh really? I heard you moaning my name last night. You were so loud, I think the whole house heard."

You knew he was teasing you about the volume, but you couldn't help but blush darker, if that was even possible.

"Ok fine! I dreamt about you last night! So what?"

"Well," he paused as he slowly trailed his fingers up your leg, "I was thinking that maybe I could help your dream come true."

Before you could respond, he crashed his lips onto yours. You eagerly reciprocated the kiss, relieved to finally have him touch you. Although you'd never admit it, you've been fantasizing about this ever since you first saw him.

Before you could process what was happening, both of you were in your underwear, and he was straddling you, trailing kisses down your body. He was about to reach your aching core when your nerves got the best of you.

"Tate stop."

He immediately pulled away and looked at you nervously.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked, worry eveident on his face.

"No, it's not that. It's just, I've never done this before," you turned away, embarrassed to see his reaction.

"You're a virgin?"

"Yeah," you trailed off, unsure of what to say next.

"I'll be gentle with you, if you still want to do this?"

You nodded, and he continued. He slipped of your panties, tossing them aside, before lower his head to your soaked pussy.

He licked a stripe up your slit and your back arched in pleasure as you let out a moan. His tongue swirled your clit and he inserted a finger into you, pumping it gently.

"Tate," you moaned out as you grabbed onto his hair, causing him to moan against your clit.

He inserted another finger into you as he detached from your clit, making you whine. He reached behind you, unclipping your bra, and removing it. He being to suck on one of your nipples, using his other hand to massage your other breast.

"Is this okay?" he asked, before returning to suck on your nipple.

"Yes, fuck yes," you said as you threw your head back in ecstasy.

Sure you've touched yourself before, but you've never experienced anything like this. You felt a knot building up in your stomach, unlike anything you've ever felt before. All the times you have touched yourself, you've never finished. Hopefully, this time you would.
Suddenly, everything stopped. You let out another whine at the loss of contact. You looked up and saw the Tate was taking his boxers off. This was it. This was really happening. You were about to lose your virginity.

Tate grabbed your hand and your looked up to see him hovering over you. He lined himself up with your entrance, not breaking the eye contact.

"This is gonna hurt a little. Ok?"

You nodded and you felt him push in. He was right, it did hurt. You felt a little sting, but it slowly faded into a dull, bearable pain.

"Ok, you can move," you said.

You felt him slowly pull out and push back in. The pain began to fade completely, and all you could feel was pleasure.

"Faster, please," you asked him.

Tate complied, picking up his pace. The room went silent, the only noise was skin against skin, your moans, and his grunts.

It was as if time stopped. This was the best you've ever felt. So much better that you've ever felt in your dreams or fantasies. This was real. The guy you've been fantasizing about for months was actually fucking you. It was like a dream come true.

"Tate, I think I'm gonna," you were cut off by a loud moan erupting from your throat.

You felt your vision go blurry as another wave of ecstasy washed over you. You've never felt anything like it. You felt him pull out. Tate quickly finished himself off, cumming on your stomach.

He picked up his shirt and wiped the cum off your stomach before lying down next to you.

"So how was that?" he asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Amazing," you said with a sleepy smile.

You leaned forward and pecked his lips before cuddling into his and falling asleep.