I Don't Care If You Hurt Me* - Octavia Blake

You trailed your lips down Octavia's neck, stopping to nip on her collarbone. She let out a small moan and you smirked to yourself. You swirled you tongue around the bite, before pulling away. Reattaching your lips to hers.
You softly bit her lip, causing her to gasp. Your quickly slipped your tongue into her mouth. She moaned into the kiss before pushing you away.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this," she said and she lightly pushed you off of her.

"Did I do something wrong?" you said as you worriedly looked at your girlfriend.

"No it's me. I just-," she paused and thought about her words, "you said I love you earlier today. And I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

"I'm sorry. It's just we've been together for a while, and I thought-"

"No baby, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just-," she paused once more, "I don't think I'm able to love," she said with a sigh.

A tear ran down her face and you quickly wiped it away as it fell.

"Please don't cry princess," you said as you wrapped your arms around her, pulling her in for a tight hug.

"Everyone I try to love always gets hurt. I don't want that to happen to you," she said with a pained smile on her face.

You pulled away and gently cupped her face with your hands. "I don't care if you hurt me."
Another tear fell from her eye and you leaned down and kissed it away. Her eyes fell to the ground, so you gently lifted her head up so she could look into your eyes.

"Octavia, I love you. And I don't care if you can't say it back. I don't care if you hurt me. I love you. And I always will," you said as you stared into her dark, beautiful eyes.

She quickly leaned up and tried to kiss you, but you pushed her down. "I don't believe you asked permission to do that," you said while a sly smile on your face.

"I'm sorry y/n, I just-"

You quickly cut her off, " I don't believe that's my name."

"I'm sorry mistress," she said silently.

"That's better," you said as you pressed a gentle kiss to her neck.

"No touching me tonight. Ok princess? Tonight is all about making you feel loved," you said as you moved your legs to straddle her.

Octavia nodded. You gave her a gentle slap on the cheek.

"Use your words."

"Yes mistress," Octavia said, her eyes turning darker from lust.

You backed away slightly, hovering over her legs. You slowly pulled her pants off, making Octavia whine in anticipation.

You pressed to fingers against the damp material of her panties, with just enough pressure so she could feel you, but not gain any relief.

"You're already so wet for me princess," you smirked at her.

You pulled her panties off at an antagoizingly slow pace. She whined again, and rubbed her legs together trying to create some friction.
You dropped her panties on the ground and spread her legs, putting one on each side of you. You reached forward and pulled her shirt off, tossing it aside. You reached your arm behind her and unclipped her bra, letting it slide down her arms. You dropped it on the floor and lowered yourself, so you two were face to face.

"You look so beautiful princess," you said softly, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

You trailed your lips down her neck, leaving love bites behind. You reached her breasts and lowered your head, taking one of her sensitive buds in your mouth.

You swirled your tongue around it, biting it softly. As you kneaded her other breast with you hand. She moaned at the feeling and she reached down and pulled on your hair.
You stopped your actions, pulling away.

"I thought I said to not touch me," you said as you reached over to the nightstand beside you.

"I'm sorry mistress," Octavia whined out.

You retrieved a piece of rope, and grabbed her hands, holding them above her head. You tied them to the headboard. She struggled against the restraints and tried to reach you.

"Please let me touch you mistress," she said as she tried to reach her hands towards you.

"Hush princess. I told you before, tonight is all about making you feel good. Don't make me gag you," you said as you smirked at her.

She stopped her whining and nodded slightly. You smiled lightly at her.

"Good girl," you said as you lowered yourself again, this time getting closer to her wet core.

"You are not allowed to cum until I say so. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," Octavia replied.

You dragged your nails down her stomach, making her squirm and moan under your touch. You smiled to yourself as you leaned forward.

You swiped your tongue across her damp slit, making her moan loudly. You pushed to fingers into her, pumping them very slowly. She whined and tried to push onto your fingers. You removed them and looked up at her.

"You take what I give you, or you get nothing at all."

"Yes mistress," Octavia said as she stopped trying to push towards you.

You entered her with your fingers once more, pumping slightly faster.

"Oh...fuck," Octavia moaned out.

You attached your mouth to her clit, swirling your tongue around the bundle of nerves. Octavia let out a string of moans and profanities as you increased the speed of your fingers, curling them slightly to hit her sensitive spot.

"Right there mistress oh fuck," she moaned out once more as she began to squirm under your touch.

"Please let me come mistress," Octavia softly let out, feeling extremely close to release.

You pulled your mouth off her clit, but didn't stop the action of your fingers.

"Not yet princess," you said as you put your lips on one of her nipples.

You used your free hand to pinch and flick her clit. Octavia became a moaning mess under your touch.

"Please," she whimpered out.

"Please what? Use your words," you replied.

"Please let me cum," she moaned out as her back arched.

"Ok princess, you can come."

She let out a loud moan, and her legs started shaking. You slowed your fingers down, helping her through her orgasm. Finally she released onto your fingers. You brought them to her mouth and made her lick her juices off.
You united her wrists, pressing a gentle kiss to each one, before slowly placing them down. You she's your clothes and cuddled next to her, pulling the blanket up to your necks.

"Y/n?" Octavia asked as she turned around to face you.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

You smiled at her and pressed a kiss to her nose. "I love you too."