NSFW Alphabet* - Tate Langdon

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He makes sure you're ok and that you didn't get hurt. Then he'll cuddle with you while you both fall asleep.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of their partner's)

Mouth. He loves to see your smile, and thinks it's the most beautiful sight in the world. He also likes some other stuff your mouth can do 😉.

C = Cum (where they like to cum)

Tits. He likes watching his cum drop off your tits, he thinks it's really hot.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Before you guys started dating he would spend time in your room without making himself visible to you. He watched you pleasure yourself and sometimes pleasured himself to the sounds of your moans.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He's not super experienced, considering you're the first person he's had sex with.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Missionary, he loves seeing your face while he's fucking you senseless.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He's pretty serious, but he'll sometimes crack a joke here and there.

H = Hair (do they like hair pulling?)

He loves it. Of course he'd never tell you though. But he absolutely loves it when you tug on his hair.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

It's usually pretty intimate, unless he's angry at someone. If he's mad, he takes his frustrations out and you, and you secretly love it.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Like I said before, he used to do it while watching you masturbate. But since you guys have started dating, he doesn't really do it anymore, since if he's horny he'd just go to you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He has a daddy kink. He loves hearing you scream daddy. It makes him feel like he has power over you, and he loves it.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Your bedroom. Since it's his old room and your new room, you both feel most comfortable there.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When he's sees you bite your lip or lick your lips while you're focusing on something. He thinks it's incredibly hot and it always turns him on.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He would never do anything that actually hurt you. He would never do anything with weapons or violence or anything that has a chance of hurting you.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He likes when you blow him, but he absolutely loves eating you out. Having you squirm and moan on his tongue is incredibly hot to him. Plus he loves it when you come on his face.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He usually is pretty fast, but will go slow and sensual if you had a bad day or something.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He doesn't particularly like them, he would rather take the time to fuck you right.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He be opening to trying anything you wanted to, as long as it won't harm you.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He usually can last 2-3 rounds.

T = Toys (do they use toys?)

He doesn't particularly like toys, and neither do you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

This man LOVES to tease you. He loves it when you're begging him to fuck you or let you cum. He loves unraveling you slowly and making you wait for release.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's not too loud. He softly grunts and moans here and there, but he's usually too busy kissing your neck to make noises.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He loves seeing you wear his clothes after sex. You like to grab one of his shirts and wear it to bed after you guys had sex, and it usually makes him want to fuck you again.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's about 6 inches.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

It's pretty high, but nothing too crazy. He is a teenage boy after all.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He falls asleep pretty quickly after making sure you have everything you need. Once he's sure you're ok, he'll pass out with his arms wrapped around you.