Ignored - Jimmy Darling

You don't exactly know why, but today you felt like stirring up trouble. You haven't pranked someone in a long time, and you really needed to. And you had your next target in mind. Your boyfriend, Jimmy.

Now this wasn't like your normal pranks. No silly gags. No spooking people. You were simply going to ignore him all day. It was going to drive him crazy, and you couldn't help but laugh at the thought.

You already told everyone else at the show, so they could help you. And so they wouldn't think you were actually mad at Jimmy.

You woke up early and left the caravan before he woke up. It'd be hard to ignore him when he's practically sleeping on top of you.
You were eating breakfast with Eve, Ma Petite, and Paul. Eve motioned behind you, before she started to speak.

"Here he comes. You still gonna do it?"

You nodded and smiled, "Yeah, it's gonna drive him crazy."

"Morning doll," Jimmy said as he pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

You didn't respond and continued your conversation with Eve, changing the subject as to not give you away.

He didn't think anything of it at first. But when you walked away with saying anything, to say he was confused was an understatement.
You always spend time with him in the mornings before rehearsal. But today, you hadn't said a word to him. You haven't even looked his way. What was going on?

~

The day went on, and Jimmy kept trying to talk to you, and you kept ignoring him. You didn't respond to his touches. You didn't smile at him, you didn't even acknowledge his presence.

He was starting to get worried. Had he done something? You were fine yesterday. You didn't seem upset. Jimmy's mind was racing with thoughts of what he could've done. Did he forget something? Why were you ignoring him?

~

You were in the performance tent, cleaning up after the show when Jimmy walked in. He walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face in your neck.

You still ignored him and continued cleaning. But Jimmy wouldn't have that. He couldn't take it anymore. He picked you up and carried you back to your shared caravan before dropping you on the bed and sitting next to you.

"Why have you been ignoring me all day? What did I do?" he asked softly.

You looked at him for the first time today, and he felt his heart leap. You internally gasped when you saw the tears in his eyes. You thought that it would just annoy him, not make him cry.

Your conscience began to feel guilty as you stared into his tear filled eyes. A few fell down his face, and you quickly brought your hand to his face and wiped them away. He leaned into your touch, having been deprived of it all day.
You leaned forward and pressed your lips to his. You brought your hands to the back of his neck and held him close to you. His hands slowly snaked their away around your waist, before picking you up and placing you on his lap.

"I'm sorry baby. I was just messing with you. I didn't think it would make you cry."

A wave of relief washed over Jimmy. He hugged you tighter and buried his face in your neck before pulling away and looking in your eyes.

"Oh thank god. I thought you were mad at me doll. Don't ever do that again."

"I won't. I promise."