Beep.
"Pyeha, I'll pick you up around 9 am! Be ready!"

...Typing...
"Ok!" 

...Sent...

WDH was a 'party' boy who never lost the idea of having fun. He would gladly be losing his sleeping time for exciting new things. He had asked LMH to have some science adventure this morning before their filming time. The ridiculous boy had LMH excited too with his idea.

WDH thought that the visit to Busan National Science Museum would get their brains a little smarter, for King LG had his interest in science and math so much. So, according to WDH's logic, LMH could use the visitor's experience in the museum to help him plays his role as LG even better. LMH was laughing at WDH's silly idea but still agreed. He just needed a distraction from his longing for some particular girl in Seoul, though.

LMH threw his phone to the bed after calling his staff. He decided to have breakfast in his room before WDH takes him on their little adventure. 

Baby,
I really wish you were here,
I wouldn't need WDH's silly adventure if you were here.
You know, we will have our love adventure in bed, instead!
I believe the science in bed would surely be more exciting!
We would find a remarkable scientific discovery about love and waves.
And I am sure LG would love to learn from LMH about that kind of science.

LMH giggled at his naughty thoughts of having KGE in bed while gazing at the ocean and enjoying the sound of the waves. How he would love to teach LG about that. Another addiction he had over KGE was loving her endlessly with every beat of him. Body and soul, heart and mind. KGE got all of him. Nothing less. She could only get more of him and most of him.

He went straight to the bathroom after his morning stretching. LMH loved to have his morning rituals in the bathroom a little longer than anything else before starting his day, especially when nothing was requiring his immediate time or attention. Just like this very moment, he enjoyed his shaving time a little longer than usual and sang a happy song before he finally turned on the hot shower. 

Baby,
I wonder what you are doing right now,
Are you sleeping or having a hot shower too?
I wish to have a long and hot shower with you right now.
Another exciting scientific adventure after our hotness in bed.
I want to have our bodies under the shower to get wet and hot together.

The vision of their entwined bodies as they made love under the shower had LMH squeezed his body and squirmed. He groaned softly when his legs trembled as he tried to withstand his burning desire. His eyes were tightly closed that he didn't let the vision of their bodies disappear from his mind. He loved the feel of having her in his embrace, although it only occurred in his mind.

The truth was that he never had a problem imagining the vision of her; it was the other way around. He couldn't stop his mind from the image of her making love to him passionately. LMH could feel her under his skin. He was inside her, loving her with all the passion he got. He burned. She burnt him.

Touch me, baby...
I'm all yours...
Chaebal...

LMH bit his lip as he evidently heard their sensual voices of lovemaking merged with the sound of the shower and the waves in his ears. The burning fire he felt all over his naked wet body let him moaned in pleasure. His face flushed when his heart beat faster as if he had been running for miles away. He was breathing hard while his body tensed. The uncontrollably growing desire had his head throbbing. He wanted her so bad. He craved for her.

"Baby..." LMH muttered unconsciously.

That one woman had really made his body respond to her without him have the power to resist, although she was physically absent. He seemed always to sense her nearness. Incredible.