1. Intro

'Oh, yeah, I'm finna make a banger with this
Huh, what?'

Welcome back gang
!!!!!

Just a few Psa's before we finish this opp pack rq!

This book is going to be way more intense than book one or two. If you not ready for no MF spice I suggest not to read !

Also , this will be the last book apart of the crazy story series so I hope y'all enjoy

I'm so glad I'm back writing and I can't wait for y'all to read . Love y'all❤️❤️

Omniscient POV

Kennedy sits in silence while watching Von slumped on the bed in deep dejection . His face is stale and his body is sluggish as he tries his hardest not to let the tears that are building up drop from his eyes .

He's in a state of shock and despair as the words telling him his grandmother died replays over in his head making his heart drop to the pit of his stomach all over again . He couldn't believe that in the blink of an eye all the happiness in his body just disappeared and was replaced with the saddens he started off with .

He went from proposing to his pregnant girlfriend feeling the excitement of finally restarting their lives together and making a family, to now hearing that his heart had been found dead in her sleep by his uncle . It made his chest ache and his head pound as he thinks of a way he could've possibly prevented this from happening , but he couldn't figure out where he went wrong, why she got taken from him , and why he continues to go through so much pain when all he wanted to do was change . He's just completely confused and wants answers , that he may now never get because she's gone ...

Kennedy fiddles with the ring on her finger and shakes her head wanting to go back to the moment when Von got on one knee and proposed to her again for the third time .

To her it almost seems like Everytime he proposes to her something goes wrong like it's a sign that it's not meant for them to tie the knot or something .

The first time she found out he had two babies on the way , and the second time Von ended up going to jail . Although both of those situations were completely random and something they were unprepared for . Nothing could have prepared them for the news that maw is gone .

She was somewhat of a positive mother figure to Kennedy as well as to Von so she's hurting also but she's trying her hardest to keep a strong exterior for Vons sake .

He hadn't spoken or moved a muscle since Kayla left out the room and honestly Kennedys been afraid to make any sudden movement also .

She knows Von doesn't handle certain emotions like anger or sadness well so she doesn't even know what to expect now that he's quiet and still, With an unfazed face . She went from seeing him smiling at her and talking about their soon to be baby to him now looking forward and saying nothing . This news couldn't have been worst timing and now Kennedy feels no need to even celebrate her good news . At least not until maw is resting peacefully. She can't imagine being selfish in such a sorrow filled moment like this .

The wedding , and baby talk can definitely wait .

Her eyes quickly shoot up as she hears Von shift in the bed and get closer to her . She looks at him and sees him staring back at her with dark low eyes and tears on the brim of them waiting to fall . She slowly moves her hand to touch his and holds it tightly hoping he will squeeze back .

He sniffs a little before moving his free hand under her shirt to rub on her flat stomach "yall good ?" His voice cracks and she nods while smiling at him in admiration as her cheeks warm up .

She loved how even when he's hurting he goes out his way to make sure she's okay even though he's the one that should be getting catered to .

"Are you good ? " she asks already knowing the answer but just wanting him to express some kind of emotion so he doesn't hold it in and snap on her later .

He removes his hand from under her shirt then shakes his head slowly while looking down "nah" he mumbles , immediately causing tears to build up in her eyes .

His voice has a weak tone and his eyes have no life as he feels like his soul is slowly being snatched from his body the longer he thinks about maw not being on this earth anymore .

No more early morning calls , no more prayer sessions , no more jokes about her being old , no more disciplining Von about him knowing what's wrong and right .

It felt like majority of his life was being taken away from the world and buried six feet underground, and That's just something he didn't know if he could handle yet .

"Baby "Kennedy starts and gets up to stand in front of Von to make him face her "I know it hurts and honestly it won't feel better anytime soon , but just know I'm here for you " she tells him lowly then raises his head to plant a kiss on his lips

"I know "he nods sternly , still attempting to keep his emotions concealed . She uses both her hands to hold his dreads away from his face then kisses him again as he stares up at her then licks his lips .

"If I can do anything just let me know "she tells him .

Moments later his lip starts shaking and his jaw clenches as he grips the sides of Kennedys waist tightly . She nods her head knowing he's about to break then a tear finally escapes his eyes as his head collapses onto her stomach . "Just hold me " he says lowly .

Tears start streaming down her face as she wraps her arms around him tightly and lets him cry on her belly .

She knew his emotions would come out sooner or later and she's just glad it's now . Seeing him break down like this and use her for comfort made her heart shatter and she just wanted to take all his pain away and make it disappear. But until she can do that , she just wanted him to know that she's here for him through everything and not going anywhere .

"That's my fucking g man " Von groans into her stomach while digging his nails aggressively into her sides wanting to let out his pain in some way .

"I know baby " she mumbles and rubs his back not pulling away from his strong grip .

"Why they take her folks ?" He says and Kennedy wipes her tears and sighs then says one of the lines she remembers from her and maws last conversation when she encouraged her to come see Von to work on their relationship .

She remembered how maw told her that when Von is happy , she's at peace and if Kennedy went back to him , that she would finally be able to stop worrying about him .

Something about that conversation always stuck with her , and now everything made sense . Maybe when Von finally became genuinely happy , her work had been done and it was her time .

"She's resting baby " Kennedy tells him and he breaks down harder

"heaven couldn't wait "

-

❤️❤️Dropping March 15th❤️❤️