♠Epilogue🏹

😍...this chapter is for each and everyone of you... 😇

I love you all...☕🌇📖

❤Happy❤Valentines❤From❤Nayada❤

I wrote a poem...

Roses are red🥀,
Violets are blue...
I just wanted to wish y'all😍,
A happy valentine's too😂😂
...

I know I tried😩🍷🙄

***

🎶Listen to Stuck With You by Ariana Grande🎵

*CHICAGO'S POV*

* 18 months later *

"Whose idea was it to dress them in bowties ?" A breathless Jean asks while trying to put the tiny silver bowtie round Ace's neck.

She's  seated on the nursery's floor with Ace on her laps.

"Unfortunately... Logan." I answer while watching Archer who's seated on the changing table.

He's busy playing with his bowtie. I lean in to pick him up but he throws the bowtie to the floor.

"Really Arch...?"

I ask him while picking up his bowtie from the floor. He keeps snatching it from me and throwing it down.

It was fun at first but now it's exhausting.

I hear Jean chuckle.

I turn see Ace struggling to get out of her hold. She lets him go and he crawls towards the colorful Lego building blocks lying all over the nursery's floor.

Ace is the playful one, Archer is the stubborn one. Noted.

I shift my gaze to Archer and he's busy sucking on his bowtie.

They look so cute in their tiny black suits and tiny black shoes.

I'm about to try picking up Archer again when the door swings open.

"How is the bride to be doi... why are you not dressed yet...?"

I turn to see Katherine standing by the open door with eight year old Erick by her side. He's already dressed in his black suit.

Katherine repeats her question again and I point at Ace and Archer in response.

She bursts out laughing and I can't help but join in.

I lift Archer from the changing table and place him on the floor. He happily walks towards Erick... or tries to.

At a year and a half and they've already started exploring.

Katherine picks up Ace while Erick holds onto Archer's tiny hands.

"Im taking these two off your hands... so you better hurry up." She says. " We cant have both the bride and her best lady both being late."

Jean and I both chuckle.

She smiles at me and I smile back. I'm glad I chose her to be my best lady.

She and Alex got married eight months ago and now she's four months pregnant.

The bump is hardly visible, but its there.