11-todoroki vs. midoriya

Start from the beginning

you waited patiantly for hizashi to shout "start!!" and then, the fight began. immediatly, shoto sends his ive forward towards izuku, but somehow, he deflects it, making it break, the wave of air almost causing todoroki to fall out of the ring, he stops himself by building a wall behind him.

"he stopped the first attack..." you whispered, rubbing your chin. and again, todoroki does the same, and izuku does the same.

you get up and run to the edge, gripping onto the edge and starts shouting down to the ring "yeah you guys!! hardd!!" loudly, waving your fist.

"fisty eh?" kirishima says, rubbing the back of his neck as he watchs you waving your fist and shouting down to the ring.

they keep at it, todoroki sends ice attacks and izuku defends against them, everytime he neglects, a wave of cold wind comes out unto everyone.

"what do you think {Y/N}?" you quickly turn around to your classmates. "to win this, one of them should get closer to the other" you said and quickly turned back to the ring, waiting to see what will happen next.

"by thy way" you turned to them again. "iida" you smiled at him. "im your next opponent" you smirked at him, he simply nods. "i will do my best {Y/N}!" he says, and you nod. "very good" you laughed. "and dont worry. i will not be using blood bending anymore. at least not today" you said, looking down again to see them standing infront of each other, todoroki attacks again with his ice, izuku stops it again, and sends todoroki so far back, you were almost sure we will fall out the bounds, but he didnt, stopping himself with ice.

they stopped attacking, you assumed they were talking, or maybe, izuku finally realised whats the limit of todorokis ice.

suddenly, todoroki starts running towards izuku, but he seemed slow, and as he jumped at izuku, he punchs him in the gut. covering your mouth with your hands, you watched as shoto touchs with his fingers izukus hand, freezing it, making you smile and start waving your fist again, even if todoroki fell off, trying to encourage him from up there.

they keep at it, ice, neglect, wave, punch, kick. it was almost funny how they were wobbling at each other, trying to hit.

you watch with your mouth ajar, forgetting to breath as izuku launched at todoroki again, and todorokis right side started freezing. shiit. izuku punchs todorokis stomach again, he falld back again, hes starting to feel powerless.

izuku is yelling at him now, watching shoto on the ground. oh please gods mske thek both get out of this alive! izuku wants shoto to use his full powers at him. to save him

you watched, as suddenly from shotos left side comes fire, so strong you could hardly see him. a smile strechs on your face as you see it happening, and heard his father scream and walk down to the edge, to stand closer to shoto, to see how hes doing.

hes stansing there, his left side burning, his right side is freezing, he stomps his foot on the ground again, and makes a huge pile of ice infront of him, which izuku tries blocking again, but suddenly the fight is stopped by tall walls building up, and the hit of both their powers on the walls made everything fly back, you ground yourself in the metal as you tried watching whats happening under the wind.

finally, some of the smoke disapeared and you could look down, seeing izuku on the floor by the wall, passed out, todoroki is standing in the ring, the left side of his clothws is burned off as midnight calls him a winner. youre the first to cheer, the first to shout and whistle, your arms waiving in the air while shoto left the ring and walked back inside as the teachers started organizing the ring again after the explosion.

**

you didnt find shoto anywhere, and now it was time for your own fight against iida.

"first contestent is iida tenya, from class A-1!" hizashi shouts as he gets to the stage. "and against him, the bender, {Y/N} {L/N}!"

you and iida bowed infront of one another, and the second present mic shouted "start!!" you stomped your legs and raised your hands, builing two walls around iida, who tried running around. "not so fast.." you giggled at your own joke.

"not a second to breath huh" he sighs and you kick the ground to create a wave his way, but he runs around and jump up over the right wall, and tries kicking you, you quickly duck, but fail and fall to the ground on your knees, and while you were in the haze, iida jumped again, sending another blasting kick with his quirk on your back, slamming you back down on the ground as your body got paralyzed for a second since he hit you in the middle of your wound, but it triggered something different in you this time.

iida grabbed onto your shirt and strarted running towards the bounds of the ring, but you quickly pushed your legs down to tbe ground and locked them in place, making the running almost impossible for iida, and you grabbed onto his leg, and pulled out of your own body some water and set it on the muffler of his leg, and froze it, so his muffler got plugged.

"what?" he asks as he stops moving, both his legs stuck. "during the kick" you smiled as you stood up. "forgot i got lots little tricks did you?" you smirked as you made a circle around iida and sent the ground circle forward, and out of the bounds.

"and the winner is {Y/N} {L/N}!!" hizashi calls as the crowd cheers loudly for you, whistling and yelling. bowing your head one last time, you leave the ring, and walk to the waiting room to grab something to eat and drink, and quickly go back up to the stands to watch the fight between bakugo and kirishima.

it was a little weird, they both had good and powerful quirks, but different, so it was a long fight.

"{Y/N}" you turn around and see iida walking towards you. "oh, hey" you smiled at him, and he smiles back. "good match!" he calls, putting his hand forward, and you shake his hand eagerly. "it was great. youre really strong iida, i was sure youre goinf to break my spine" you giggled as you lookced back down, he came to your side.

"oh, sorry" he chuckles, you quickly wave your hands "its ok, its ok, thats the fight" you laughed.

"you know {Y/N}," he says, and you look at him as bakugo wins kirishima. "your next match is against todoroki" your little smirk turns into a full sized smile.

"you dont say" you whisper as you look up at the screen, to see your name and shotos in one ring.

"thatll be fun"

***

next chapter yoire fighting shoto. itll be amazing, i alreqdy wrote it.

conment, vote and follow!

yours, the red demon♧