10-The avatar vs. Kaminari

Start from the beginning

"{Y/N}?" you look to the side to find midoriya. "yes, midoriya?" you ask him with a gentle smile. "do you know what happened to... todooki?" he asks, but you shake your head. "i left when he started talking to his father... so im not sure" you wondered, rubbing your chin.

**

time passed, and you waited in the entrence for hizashi to call you up to the ring, or for todoroki to come your way, but he didnt.

only before you got out on the stage, you saw shoto running your way. "shoto" you call as you turn to run back his way, attacking him in a hug, he wraps his arms around you tightly and circles around.

"are you ok?" you ask him, he looks to the side and says "i let him get to me.." he whispers as you pout at him. "but you need to go now" he says as he lets go of you, and you smile, bow your head, and before running away, he grabs onto your wrist.

you turn around for a second to him, and before you knew it, shoto leans in and gives you a quick kiss on your cheek. "win him" he winks as he watchs your neck flush red all the way up to your ears. you give him a nod, and finally, running out of there out to the stedium, full on red, your head clowded with shotos act.

did he just kiss me? why? now? for good luck? does he like me? do i like him?

you stopped rammbling when you heard hizashis voice call "the first fighter, the crushing winner of the first task, its {Y/N} {L/N} from the hero course!" he calls as you get up on the stage with a sly smirk, knowing exactly what youre about to do.

kaminari is strong, but i have another trick up my sleeve that i havent revealed yet, and what perfect time then now? itll be hard and draining, especially that its not a full moon, but im confident i can do it. and not crush his vains.

"versus... sparkling killing boy! from the hero course, its denki kaminari!" he calls as you watch him coming with the same smirk you held.

"hey kaminari" you smiled at him as you put your hands together infront of you, in a praying position, closing your eyes to consentrait. "im going to crush you today" you winked at him makimg him loose confidance.

you had that scary look on you, not like bakugo, that calm scary. the silence before the storm.

"start!" present mic shouts, and kaminari looks as you start moving your hands, he stands into a fighting position. "when this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat?" he asks, making you quirk a smile from your focusing. "ill comfort you if you have me" he says cockily, you chuckle. "this match, will probably be over in seconds!" he calls loudly as he starts charging his body.

"oh ,i bet" you smirked as you spread your fingers, your hands in the same line as your body, one hand is down, paralel to your stomach, fingers spread, the other infront of your face, and started , pulling your hands up slowly and carefully, focusing on the water inside his body and suddenly, kaminari is stuck.

his body is binded up tightly, and he cant move. "whats happening?" he asks as you move your hands, making both of his hands go backwards and up, himself up, floating over the floor.

"ahh!!" he groaned loudly as you saw that the whole stedium was silently watching you. "well, i think you deserve an explanation" you smiled as you moved him around. "its called bloodbending" you grinned as you moved him down to sit on his knees, his arms upwards behind him

"when i was 9, and aizawa told me that 70% of the human body is water, i was thinking, why cant i bend it, if i can bend the water in the bathtub?" you said as you made him stand up straight again, he was frieghtened, properly.

"pretty neat right?" you asked with a smirk. "yyes.." he whispered, "well, its been fun" you smiled as you made him move out of the boundries, and the fight stopped.

"{Y/N} wins, bending the blood inside of her opponent!! whatt!!?!?!?" present mic calls, and the crowd cheeres loudly, and you run quickly over to kanomari.

"you ok?" you ask, he looks at you shcoked. "did i hurt you?" you ask, he shakes his head, looling down. "look i know we were against each other, but i cant really hurt you, so im sorry if i did" you smiled, offering your hand forward to him to shake, which he takes with a smile.

"that was so cool {Y/N} youre so powerful" he smiles at you. "thank you" you giggled as you walked up with him back ti the stands.

"i usualy wouldnt use it at all, it seems really cruel to me, and between the you and me, it really drains my power, but i thought id show what im capabale of today" you rubbed the back of your neck.

"it was great {Y/N}! i cant wait to see your next fight!" he shows you finger guns, and you smile at him, bowing your head gently.

hes nice, he doesnt mind that you used one of your most powerful moves on him.

"consider it pay back for what you did to momo" you smirked as you walked upstairs, he quickly started apologizing.

"{Y/N}!" as you reach the stand, everyone stood around you. "what was that?!" izuku asks, shocked. "whereever there is life, there is water" you said, "flowers, the ground, and also humans, so i bended his blood" you said, rubbing the back of your neck.

"how?!" izuku asks, he had a notebook in his hand, he was scrambling in it quicjly. "well, its harder moving the blood inside of someone, but if i focus enough, i can" you said. "it really drains me, but its quiet the move" you said.

"but i would never use it to hurt anyone. it hurts a lot as it is"

***

eughhhh😫😫 this things make me go weak. power is amazing. can you imagine...

comment, vote and follow!

yours, the red demon♧