XXXVIII

"I done put up with a good bit of shit this past week, almost two at the expense of you. But when it comes to my girl and showing plain carelessness when it comes to my relationship?! That's where I draw the line. Niggas come back from snorting a little bit of coke and think shit sweet. She's with me now bruh, give it up." Raymond started, causing Robyn to widen her eyes in shock. She would have never expected him to say anything like that or mock a person's drug abuse.

"Damn, that's crazy." Maurice felt nothing from Raymond's words because he wasn't the talking type. Mocking drug abuse was something middle schoolers would do, not people in their late 20's or early 30's. When he decided to stay and talk, he expected real insults or tests to his character. Not a comedy show.

"Crazy just like you? I would lay your ass out, keeping playing with me-."

"Raymond can you stop?! This shit is so uncalled for." Robyn stepped in, her hand resting on her forehead.

"Nah, let him say what he got to say baby girl." Maurice smirked, staring straight ahead at Raymond who looked as though his head was about to explode. Maurice didn't know why though, he wasn't even the one getting disrespectful when he could. Yet Raymond was here spewing all types of things his way.

"You one bold ass nigga you know that? And I wasn't even bout to address the issue at hand, yet the disrespect...I'm not with that. When it comes to my girl, her and I solid in this shit. Ain't no desperate ass baby daddy stepping between that." Raymond's tone came out a bit dominant, something that surprised Maurice a little bit. But he wasn't the slightest intimidated, even if Raymond held a gun to his head, he probably would have laughed.

"Who's your girl?" Robyn kicked Maurice while staring straight ahead at Raymond who hadn't caught the action. Internally, she was cringing at this whole thing because it seemed like it was about to turn into a fight of possession and she didn't like that. Then she knew Maurice would be petty, to what extent? That would be for everyone to find out.

"Man don't play with me right now. Look, I'm gon tell you one time and one time only to stay the fuck away from Robyn. She don't want nothing to do with you little boy." Maurice nodded, his right arm snaking around Robyn's waist making her visibly tense up. Their bottom halves were completely out of view from Raymond, making what Maurice was about to do a lot more fun in his head.

"She don't want nothing to do with me forreal? That kind of hurt." Maurice sarcastically spoke, his right hand finding the front of her waistband. Robyn tried her hardest not to look down or make any sudden movements, but it was difficult when Maurice was clearly trying to find his way into her pants.

"See, it's niggas like you who don't understand the word no which I'm sure she's told you multiple times before. Am I correct Robyn?" Her eyes cut up to look at Raymond just as Maurice slid his hand in. Her heart rate sped up as her cheeks went a little red.

"Right baby, I've said- oh my Goodness." Robyn did a small gasp, feeling Maurice's hand swipe at her folds. She glanced over at him, but he wasn't paying her any mind. His attention focused on Raymond with the same smug smirk on his face.

"What's wrong you-."

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I was- I was just saying that I've said- said no." Robyn struggled to get out, Maurice using two fingers to rub small circles on her pearl. She discreetly brought her left hand down to hold his wrist, but that did absolutely nothing because it wasn't like she could make the sudden move to pull his hand out.