XV

Continuation

~ Omniscient ~

"Nori!" Robyn yelled out, hearing faint crying in the direction that she was walking in. Without hesitation, she began to skip up the steps going two at a time. Maurice stayed downstairs to supervise a tied up Aubrey while Robyn got Nori, just to get the baby out of the house so she wouldn't witness whatever her parents were about to do.

As soon as Robyn made it to the last step, a bullet came flying in her direction. Luckily, the aim was off which allowed her to easily shoot the man once in his leg to get him down and again in his chest to finish the job. Robyn made eye contact with the tall security system that sat on the wall. She glanced over at it, realizing that the house was finally clear of everyone that wasn't her, Aubrey, Maurice, or Nori.

"Which fucking room." She mumbled, feeling a headache approaching at the sight of all the doors. There were about 8 of them in the long hallway, so Robyn felt the best way to go about this was follow the crying. If she continued screaming out to Nori, that would do nothing because she wouldn't know how to respond.

"Dammit." Robyn mumbled, feeling the beretta jam once she pulled the trigger to shoot off the first knob. Taking a deep sigh, she threw it down in frustration and brought her leg up to kick the door open repeatedly. It was taking a lot of strength and energy, but she had no other option.

"You straight up there?!" Maurice yelled out towards Robyn due to him hearing the loud banging noises.

"I'm fine!" Robyn yelled back down, never stopping her kicking. She waited until the door cracked completely to hit the rest off with her hand. She didn't need the whole thing down to realize that Nori wasn't in that room. Running her hand through her hair, Robyn took a deep breath to make sure she remained calm.

With every wrong room door, the crying and screaming only got louder until Robyn got to one specific door. Putting her ear up against it, she had no doubt in her mind that's where Nori was. The sound was so clear and distinct, it would be impossible for her not to be on the other side of this door.

Robyn laid her hands on the door, but quickly sprang her head up once she realized it wasn't like the other ones. She squeezed her eyes shut in irritation, seeing that the door was visibly metal which would make it impossible for her to knock it down. Glancing at the door one last time, Robyn quickly made her way back down the stairs to Maurice and Aubrey.

"What's wrong with you?" Maurice stood up from the seat he sat in once he seen the look on Robyn's face. But she ignored him, going straight to Aubrey and landing a hard slap on the right side of his face. She went to hit him again, but didn't get the chance once Maurice scooped her body up to drag her back.

"Damn bitch." Aubrey chuckled bitterly, his neck still turned to the side. Maurice kept his focus on Robyn, but raised his arm to shoot Aubrey directly in his stomach.

"Watch your mouth when you speaking on her." He threatened, the bitch word not sitting right with him. It wasn't easy trying to hold Robyn who was fighting him while also trying to focus on Aubrey, but he managed.

"He has her in a fucking metal room and thinks this is a damn game. Let me go." Robyn struggled to talk, out of breath from fighting with Maurice. He let go of her, but didn't allow her to get to Aubrey. His plan never was to allow Robyn to take over and start doing everything, he had his mind set out on teaching Aubrey something and he planned on doing exactly that.