XLVI

August 7th
11:56 pm
Milton, Massachusetts

~ Omniscient ~

"I don't even communicate with enough people to have any enemies

"I don't even communicate with enough people to have any enemies. I wake up everyday, go to work, go home to Nori, and that's it." Robyn sat back in Maurice's bed, her back rested against the headboard as her eyes stayed on Nori who laid at the end of the bed staring up at the TV.

"There has to be somebody Robyn, what about Maurice's hoes." Robyn rolled her eyes, if that's what this was all about then she was starting to get sick of all of the weight that came with being with him. It was too late to back out of whatever they had now because no matter what, they shared a child, but all of it was so unnecessary. The amount of conflicts she found herself in just because she was Maurice's other half was beginning to get overwhelming.

"I don't know, since I kind of took him back, I don't think he's been messing with anyone else. Especially not with the way he comes home and takes all of his anger out on me every single night." Robyn mumbled the last part since Nori was still in the room, and she chose not the elaborate on what she was talking about since Marie could figure out herself.

It was a consistent routine since Maurice forced Robyn and Nori to move into his house for the time being. He left out early mornings and came home late at night, barely saying anything when he was in the house. He did a complete 360 after reading the note sent to him for Robyn, and there was no way for anyone to know what was going through his head. Robyn allowed him to use her body in whatever way he needed to, just to get off steam which he was taking advantage of. And when he wasn't doing that, he would be off with Nori because the one person he didn't want to neglect at all was her.

Robyn nor anyone else knew what was going through his mind because he was so blank and dull, but it was no doubt evil spirited. His long days only meant that he was working himself overtime to get to the bottom of all of this, which Robyn absolutely hated. That meant his mind was being consumed with nothing but negativity and anger which was never a good thing, not just for him but for anyone really.

"Well then girl, I don't know what to tell you. I say just keep trying to tame him until you or him come up with something that can push this thing. Also, Tey told me to tell you hi." Robyn smiled, her last image of Tey smiling after giving her a big hug popped in her mind. That was another one of her main concern's, the well being of her best friend since she was going through something a lot worse.

"How's she doing?" Robyn put the phone on speaker as she leaned down to grab Nori, pulling her small body up closer before she fell off the bed. In her head, she was laughing at the thought, but felt bad after remembering this was still her child.

"Well I'm assuming Maurice ole mad ass hasn't told you, but Blade is doing a lot better. He's slowly but surely starting to breathe on his own again, so officially off of life support. They do have him on a breathing tube though because he's still not all the way back functioning, but yeah he's doing good. So you know Tey, her ass been prancing around here with the biggest smile." Robyn poked out her bottom lip, hearing Tey's loud giggles in the background.