LXVIII

Continuation

~ Omniscient ~

"Get out, dry yourself off, put on some damn clothes, and sit on that fucking bed until I decide how I want to kill you. If you move, I'll make the shit slower." Maurice grit in Robyn's ear before taking his hand from off of her neck. Turning her body, she looked at him with widened eyes, though his were blank and dull. It was like he was looking at her, but wasn't seeing anybody except the enemy in front of him.

Robyn was no doubt scared, more scared than she was when caught with Aubrey. She wasn't pregnant anymore, which meant Maurice could throw her around and be as careless as he wanted with her. In that car the night Maurice got shot, Robyn knew he was holding back a little bit even though they were physically fighting.

She was confused though, she knew for a fact she hadn't done anything to have him angry or upset with her to the point where he would be threatening her life. One thing she'd learned to do as time went on was to just be honest with him, and she actually mastered that skill for the most part. She hid nothing from him, and stopped the pointless lying because it never got them anywhere.

Meanwhile, Maurice stood in the bathroom listening to the audios sent to him. All of them sounded basically the same in terms of context and quality. It was really just Marie speaking on what she was going to do and what her plan was, while Robyn gave short and quick answers that sounded a bit muffled and choppy.

"Give a bitch everything and still can't trust the hoe." He mumbled to himself, a sarcastic chuckle leaving his lips as he walked towards the little closet door in the bathroom. Pulling it open, he crouched down to reach the bottom shelf. Grabbing the stack of towels in there, he moved them to the side to grab one of his berettas that rested under them. He contemplated on if he wanted to strangle her or shoot her, but he didn't even want to touch her as of right now, so a quick bullet seemed like the best option.

He double checked to make sure the clip was full, which it was, before he went to grab the silencer. Just to quiet a little bit of the sound so Nori didn't wake up when he did plan to put the bullet through Robyn. He didn't even feel like talking, but there was no way he could just let her go without saying a couple words first.

"It's always when I'm trying to be a better nigga, and I've been trying for the past months to do what the fuck I got to do to make your ungrateful ass happy." Maurice spoke up as he walked into their bedroom, gaining Robyn's attention. She quickly put her phone to the side from texting Tey, telling her friend to tell Blade and Don to both come to the house because Maurice was about to go crazy. Seeing the phone leaving her hand, he knew she was trying to get some help, but it wouldn't matter since she would be dead before anyone came to her rescue.

"Maurice I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but just- can you breathe please." Robyn spoke softly, watching close as he walked closer to her. The sinister smile on his face and the zoned out look in his eyes made it clear that her words meant and would mean absolutely nothing.

"I done been a fuck nigga before, and I ain't gon lie bout that. But I helped your ass make it out, done forgave you after going against me the first time, I spared your fucking life with Aubrey, spared you when you nearly got my daughter killed...all for you to be on some snake shit this whole time." Grabbing a ponytail holder from off of the closest nightstand, Robyn placed her wet hair into a messy bun with her eyes remaining fixed on Maurice who paced the area in front of her.