LXVI

December 4th
6:55 pm
Dorchester, Massachusetts

~ Omniscient ~

"Can you look at me when I'm taking to you!"

"I hope you know I'm not listening to a word you're saying so you're basically talking to yourself. Meaning it would be great if you shut up now since you are quite frankly speaking with a brick wall." Maurice gave a fake smile to Robyn who stood in front of him clearly upset. She crossed her arms, her red face in a sharp glare.

"You're so damn disrespectful, I'm speaking to you so-."

"I didn't ask you to speak to me, that's the crazy part." Maurice chuckled, brushing past her to walk to his office area in the warehouse. Robyn took a deep breath with her eyes closed to calm herself down, shoving her hands in her hoodie pocket while following Maurice.

"Robyn if you don't drop kick that disrespectful little shit. I don't know how you deal with him and his little tantrums where he feels like everything he's saying is right." Tey spoke through Robyn's phone on Face time. Robyn looked down, watching as her friend took a bite from her sandwich before turning her attention back towards Maurice.

"Maurice this is your sister at the end of the day. Call the shit off-."

"Yeah the same sister who almost got my fucking daughter killed. If you want to be 6 feet under when I get my hands on the bitch right with her, then just say that. Cause you really bout to piss me off." Robyn rolled her eyes, closing the door behind her since people were starting to make their way into the warehouse and they didn't need to hear their conversation.

"You're always pissed off so it won't be anything new. Why won't you just listen to me for 2 seconds." Robyn grabbed onto Maurice's arm, causing him to stop dead in his tracks and his body to tense up. She couldn't lie and say she wasn't a little nervous because she was due to his lack of movement, but she wasn't about to give up this fight because she genuinely felt there was more to it than what Maurice was willing to listen to.

"Imma give you 5 seconds to gon head and get your hand off of me Rihanna."

"Tell his ass boy fuck you, and you better not move that hand Robyn!" Maurice ran his tongue over his lips, giving Robyn a daring look for her to keep her hand on him. Making the bold move not to, she tilted her head a little bit, challenging his stare.

"If you would stop being a damn asshole for 2 seconds-."

"If you would stop being a damn dumbass then we wouldn't be having this conversation. What is not clicking in your fucking head Robyn? If I wasn't your nigga you would be dead right now, Nori would be dead right now why?" Robyn took a deep sigh, taking her hand from off of Maurice to run through her wild hair.